What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R24 | Sat | Sharks 20-7 Rabbitohs | Toyota

Round 24 result: Sharks v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jason Maher

Immortal
:lol:

Whatever you say champ.

Regardless, would you rather play against a team you've already beaten this year and almost beat a second time at your home ground OR go to Melbourne, a city where you've never won a match? :?

I just hope for your sake this isn't the attitude of your coach and team going into the finals. I know on form I'd much, much rather be playing Melbourne than Canterbury.

DC_fan

Coach
This is a game that Souths should win and by a bit of a margin. A result otherwise will have many asking questions about our potential to make the grand final.

Clifferd

Coach
Up the rabbits! not that I hate Cronulla, just for the sake of the Tigers finals aspirations I want Souths to win.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Looking forward to this game. Canberra and the Roosters have given me a good lol as a warm up. Now hopefully we'll see a bit of good footy.

Latest posts