What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R24 | Sat | Sharks 20-7 Rabbitohs | Toyota

Round 24 result: Sharks v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
Very uninspiring game, sharks look slightly better but not by much.

I swear Reynolds could have a 5 on 1 and he'd still kick it.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Clear difference in class between the teams. We're very rusty but still a level above them. Refs on their side have given them a 6-0 lead. We will reel them in after the break. They really are a mediocre team.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Rabbitohs haven't been convincing for a few weeks, they were lucky to beat the Titans and then got trounced by the Sea Eagles and they have been awful tonight. Could be the wake up they need, or they may just be burning out.

Sharks were always going to fade, Gallen's been looking human since Origin, he's still been putting in mammoth effort but he's looked jaded most of the season. Carney is just mentally weak and appears to have a fear or success and then there's the Sharks' injury woes.

DC_fan

Coach
Clear difference in class between the teams. We're very rusty but still a level above them. Refs on their side have given them a 6-0 lead. We will reel them in after the break. They really are a mediocre team.

I wouldn't call them mediocre. Just a team who plays wholehearted football but offers little in attack.

themacemaceman

Juniors
We havn't scored a try in about 100 minutes of footy.

Was thinking that as well. Our speed in the play the ball has gone. Seems to be no support when sutton, issac or Taylor go to the line meaning no chance of offload or second phase.

Ps Laurie Daley has no idea. How can he coach the blues?

BunniesMan

Immortal
Never been a fan of him. The Tigers can have him.
Pettybourne and Blair will make a great combo.
I wouldn't call them mediocre. Just a team who plays wholehearted football but offers little in attack.
Sometimes people take 'mediocre' to mean 'crap'. When I said it I meant it as 'nothing special'. They're ok and they make an effort most weeks but their isn't much to them.

PR_SHARK

Juniors

Hahaha, that's not a bias comment! :sarcasm:

Mr Saab

Referee

And if Souffs dont come back. What will that say about them???????

Apey

Staff member
Jeez, more conflict. Souths winning is good for the tips & Knights but who could resist a lol@BM I mean lol@Souffs if they lost this one?

:lol: