What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R25 | Mon | Storm 20-18 Sharks | AAMI

Round 25 result: Storm v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gypsy

Bench
Fox won't replay the Gallen stomping incident there, he is a media darling these days.

joshie

Live Update Team
I am hoping our D can hold out til halftime then Bellyache can kick our arse and get on a roll

no name

Coach
Fox won't replay the Gallen stomping incident there, he is a media darling these days.

Stomping? Or shoving Hinchcliffe in the head? I'm surprised Hinchcliffe doesn't get more of those, he is a grub of the highest order.

Edit: Lowrie not Hinchcliffe

Last edited:

blacklock

Juniors
excellent result! sharks are looking good this game. they just need to get their heads into the zone and not get flustered. the only time melbourne have threatened is after they gave field position via a penalty.

other than that i think sharks defense is scrapping well and speed wise they look to be holding the storm.

this is gonna be a tight one..but a winnable one for the sharks if they stay focused.