What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R26 | Fri | Broncos 19-12 Panthers | Suncorp

Round 26 result: Broncos v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jason Maher

Immortal
Mansour looks like an absolute gun in the making. I would have given him motm if Penrith had gotten over the line.

DeeJ

Bench
Yeah the second row this year is god awful, but next year we should be much better off with Sika Manu and Lewis Brown being added to our second row, ontop of Matt Robinson and Ryan Simpkins having some first grade experience behind them this off season. Throw in Vaipuna Tia Kilifi who will be in the mix at some point, and we're shitting all over the likes of Ciraldo, Galea and Newton.

That number 14 for you guys played really well and looks to have alot of potential. Shame hes going to england.

franklin2323

Immortal
That number 14 for you guys played really well and looks to have alot of potential. Shame hes going to england.

14's Weston he's staying. The 15's gone. On the game that's our year. Have plenty of half chances but just fall short. The 6 or so that aren't NRL standard will be replaced by Manu, Segeyaro etc. So that should improve us.

Jason Maher

Immortal
On a different note, I enjoyed seeing some good, hard, low driving tackles tonight. Saw a few from Plum (doesn't he tend to win the "hardest hitter" category in the RLW player polls?). There was a bottler from Te'o as well. Much prefer these kind of hits to flashy shoulder charges.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Happy to take the win and a finals berth, but we had a chance to make a statement tonight, and we didn't. a 7 point difference should have been 17+.

Couple of things I'll note:

The pass to Hodges - flat at best.

Jennings passing to nobody - funniest thing I've seen all year

Hadley referring to Wallace as "The best Halfback NSW has got" - that'll do me. The man is an idiot.

Second Penrith try was bullshit. kick chasers were a mile offside.

Wallace strip late in the second half was pretty blatant, but I'll take the payback from the refs after the monumental f**kup against the Storm.

Going to Dairy Farmers with zero confidence. The Cows won't be so easily conquered.

Last edited:

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I have to wonder why he didn't get a go here at Souths. Was a gun at u20s level too. Must of pissed in somebody's cereal.

Keeping Everingham hasn't gone all that bad for them. But yeah i'd be pretty gutted too watching the last half of the season if i was in souths management

Latest posts