What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R26 | Sat | Bulldogs 42-10 Roosters | ANZ

Round 26 result: Bulldogs v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chrisD

Coach
Clear as day obstruction, he pushed the defender out of the defensive line and then the player ran through the gap it created, then they did it again.

ceagle

Bench
Hopefully there is a big blow up about it in the media this week, it needs to be stopped.

Tommy Smith

Referee
An absolutely blatant obstruction. Pritchard ran Anasta over FFS. And then Barba just runs into the hole it created. Disgraceful.

Not as bad as peoples inability to observe a moments silence though. Shoot the f**kers who shout out during it...lower than dirt they are.

LatK7

First Grade
An absolutely blatant obstruction. Pritchard ran Anasta over FFS. And then Barba just runs into the hole it created. Disgraceful.

Not as bad as peoples inability to observe a moments silence though. Shoot the f**kers who shout out during it...lower than dirt they are.

Classic Canterbury supporters.

Tommy Smith

Referee
I dont think it was all Canterbury supporters, sadly. Im sure i heard a shout of "Roosters". Bloody disgraceful the lot of them...it's one of my pet hates.

Our soldiers have died overseas and they cant even observe a moment, let alone a minutes silence.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I dont think it was all Canterbury supporters, sadly. Im sure i heard a shout of "Roosters". Bloody disgraceful the lot of them...it's one of my pet hates.

Our soldiers have died overseas and they cant even observe a moment, let alone a minutes silence.

Spot on. fcking scum

chrisD

Coach
Aubusson and Guerra are good players but they get a lot of good service from Pearce and Anasta.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Guerra has been infinitely better than Aubusson this season.

JWH has already made 114 metres.

Last edited: