What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R26 | Sat | Bulldogs 42-10 Roosters | ANZ

Round 26 result: Bulldogs v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grapple

Bench
FMD can't people shut up during the moments silence

I dont think it was all Canterbury supporters, sadly. Im sure i heard a shout of "Roosters". Bloody disgraceful the lot of them...it's one of my pet hates.

Our soldiers have died overseas and they cant even observe a moment, let alone a minutes silence.

The Titans game had complete silence. I've never seen anything like it. Massive respect for that crowd.

Another try after a blatant shepherd. Ennis clearly runs behind his own man and then passes.

If I was Manly, Storm and Bunnies coach Id be making massive noise about the cheating dogs. But I guess if the refs are so f**king inept at policing something as simple as a shepherd then they will keep doing it

ByRd

First Grade
Are the refs that stupid, the roosters player had the ball and Morris strippe it and they didn't restart the count, I know we scored but that is atrocious reffing

Grapple

Bench
Another try after a blatant shepherd. Ennis clearly runs behind his own man and then passes.

If I was Manly, Storm and Bunnies coach Id be making massive noise about the cheating dogs. But I guess if the refs are so f**king inept at policing something as simple as a shepherd then they will keep doing it

I'd be more worried about your team being so shit.

Cliffhanger

Coach
We're coming 13th and versing the team coming first and have put together a very spirited performance. To say we've been shit is wrong. They've had no luck whatsoever and kept up in the first half.

Grapple

Bench
We're coming 13th and versing the team coming first and have put together a very spirited performance. To say we've been shit is wrong. They've had no luck whatsoever and kept up in the first half.

I wasn't talking about this game, just in general, as you say 13th place.... You guys have had all the calls from Badger. You've had as much luck as you need.

Grapple

Bench
Hopefully Maloney and SBW turn things around for you guys. Plus you already have a lot of good young guys. Not sure about your coach though...

Halatau will have a hard time getting in this team with Jackson playing the way he is.

Geohood

Bench
Is it over yet? Haha.

I am watching though. Reluctantly right now.

Never been so relieved to see a season about to end.

Hutty1986

Immortal
faaaark, im playing pappalli instead of jackson. would be sweet if he didnt play tomorrow!