What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R26 | Sat | Tigers 6-26 Storm | Leichhardt

Round 26 result: Tigers v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Almost any other team would be beating Melbourne right now. The Tigers look like they've just given up.

no name

Coach
That was the worst half I've seen by any team ever, and they are still only down by 4.

blaza88z

Coach
I love the sport but let's be honest

these f**king ref decisions are a professional blight on the game, I don't have a bet I don't do tipping but how the f**k that they adjudicated that ball to have gone backwards when the guy who grounded the ball was standing a metre behind the guy who knocked it on (supposedly)

don't worry about the TV rights, the thing holding this game back is the joke decisions that happen in every f**king game

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Tigers should get booed off here.

Close, we use a slightly different method, the good old point and laugh...

And we score. How Melbourne isn't up by 20 is a mystery.... Bellamy will give it a skeepe class eruption at half time in the sheds...

Clifferd

Coach
Tigers look so f**king disinterested. f**k them off and bring on the f**king u20s team. At least they would try