What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R26 | Sat | Tigers 6-26 Storm | Leichhardt

Round 26 result: Tigers v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

innsaneink

Referee
Not trying to steal your thunder Skeepe but i'll bet my last dollar that the pricks in pink are gonna cost at least one team a final and quite possibly a GF with their ineptness. They're getting far worse.
Cost Melbourne the minor premiership & $100,000

Crowd begin to piss off 20 to go
Team booed off.
Sheens decides to sit in coaches box after sitting on sideline all year
No lap of honour for Ellis
Clubs on a massive downward spiral

t-ba

Post Whore
Sheenius. The man's regarded as some kind of mastermind for guiding the super duper Raiders to premierships (That team didn't need much) and 2005.

What's forgotten is his absolutely dire record with North QLD and his rather bad record with what was a very talented Wests Tigers outfit. I imagine you'd be drawing 25k to a game by now if the club had kicked on after 2005...

Vic Mackey

Referee
The Tigers season finished a night before ours yet again. That's a shame.

LOL get a life you fcking loser. Saints fans belting themselves over finishing 9th and saying tonight was like a grand final. The funny thing is saints fans like you will consider this a successfull season as the tigers didn't make the 8, we all know you care more about us then about your own team. Flattering really.

Youve really taken over souffs fans this year. Won't be long until you'll consider mid February your grand final

We were beyond pathetic in 2012 and I couldn't give a shit what any other team does this year. Glad to see we gave you some joys though, they certainly didn't give me any.

Last edited:

thommo4pm

Coach
LOL get a life you fcking loser. Saints fans belting themselves over finishing 9th and saying tonight was like a grand final. The funny thing is saints fans like you will consider this a successfull season as the tigers didn't make the 8, we all know you care more about us then about your own team. Flattering really.

Youve really taken over souffs fans this year. Won't be long until you'll consider mid February your grand final

We were beyond pathetic in 2012 and I couldn't give a shit what any other team does this year. Glad to see we gave you some joys though, they certainly didn't give me any.

haha some tissues coming your way mate.

I love seeing your team fail.
It wasn't a successful season for us we all know that, but to see you guys fail yet again gives me some satisfaction.
The arrogance from your club and some of it's fans makes your little cry all that much sweeter.

And the fact that you have gone on and on for years about how much you hate us, makes your loss even sweeter.

I feel for some real Tigers supporters like Hybrid Tiger, but for someone like you who has openly stated for many years how much you hate us purely because you live in the Dragons area makes finishing ahead of you very satisfying.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I do need tissues and I am having a cry. Completely shattered as to what's happened to my club this year. They have plenty of talent however are soft a f*ck and have a dickhead coach who rules like a dictator and is seemingly untouchable. Even if we snuck into 8th I would still view 2012 as a dismal failure given the last two years. I didn't even know what position we finished in, we could have ended up finishing 12th for all I knew,

I don't live in the cesspool that is the stgeorge area an haven't for 10 years. Do I like the the dragons? Not one bit, however if we came 9th and they came last i couldn't care less. We failed and that's all I care about. Since June last year or whenever it was I haven't paid out the dragons once. They were crap, there's no point. I didn't post once after we beat you a few weeks ago as I knew both teams were sh*t, what was the point of bragging about it?

Boasting about coming 9th because you finished ahead of a team you hate is sad and pathetic. Why you would bother to come into a game thread that doesn't involve your team two whole days after the game is beyond me. It shows what kind of life you must lead if that gets you excited. I can see you now coming home after work 'honey I'm home' 'how was your day dear?' 'it was awesome, Phil from accounts got made redundant!! Hahahaha I hate that guy' 'oh ok well I'm glad you had a good day' 'yeah it's great, suck sh*t Phil....oh yeah by the way I got made redundant too but, all in all a great day!'

Last edited:

Earl

Coach
Thoroughly enjoyed this one, lost count of how many times Benji passed to nobody.

There was at least 4 Benji passes that hit the deck in the first half.

Poor old Korribete spent the whole night picking up passes of his bootlaces.

Yes Benji "you definately don't wanna play us if we make the finals"

:lol:

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
would have been interesting to see how Gus would manage to still praise him for it if it was a nein game. Actually would just completely ignore all of them and ramble on about the try he scored for the rest of the game

Vic Mackey

Referee
would have been interesting to see how Gus would manage to still praise him for it if it was a nein game. Actually would just completely ignore all of them and ramble on about the try he scored for the rest of the game

He would blame the support players for not being in position, he has done it before when benji throw a cut out pass 10m behind a winger and into row 7

thommo4pm

Coach
I do need tissues and I am having a cry. Completely shattered as to what's happened to my club this year. They have plenty of talent however are soft a f*ck and have a dickhead coach who rules like a dictator and is seemingly untouchable. Even if we snuck into 8th I would still view 2012 as a dismal failure given the last two years. I didn't even know what position we finished in, we could have ended up finishing 12th for all I knew,

I don't live in the cesspool that is the stgeorge area an haven't for 10 years. Do I like the the dragons? Not one bit, however if we came 9th and they came last i couldn't care less. We failed and that's all I care about. Since June last year or whenever it was I haven't paid out the dragons once. They were crap, there's no point. I didn't post once after we beat you a few weeks ago as I knew both teams were sh*t, what was the point of bragging about it?

Boasting about coming 9th because you finished ahead of a team you hate is sad and pathetic. Why you would bother to come into a game thread that doesn't involve your team two whole days after the game is beyond me. It shows what kind of life you must lead if that gets you excited. I can see you now coming home after work 'honey I'm home' 'how was your day dear?' 'it was awesome, Phil from accounts got made redundant!! Hahahaha I hate that guy' 'oh ok well I'm glad you had a good day' 'yeah it's great, suck sh*t Phil....oh yeah by the way I got made redundant too but, all in all a great day!'

:lol::lol:
I came in here because I saw you had replied and I was checking the Eels / Saints game day thread. I knew you would have responded to me.

Where did I say I was excited about where we came?
I've said all year we have been shit, and we didn't deserve to make the finals....after the golden point loss to the Panthers I knew we were gone.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Tigers fans must be absolutely filthy to finish the season like that. Plenty of quality players in their side & the chance to farewell a champion like Ellis in style and they dish up that tripe in the last couple of weeks. Can understand Vic's frustration