What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R3 | Fri | Dragons 36-12 Tigers | WIN Jubilee

Round 3 result: Dragons v Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

matrightyeh

Juniors
go the tigers
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

Ulysseus

Bench
There's no better side at playing teams into form than the Tigers!

There's a difference between being played into form and being resurected from the dead hybrid_tiger.

Now if the NQ Cowboys of 1998 would like to re-form for a one off against Saints that might help resurrect us, but I don't like our chances here.
If Saints win it will be close, if the Tigers win it will be by a fair bit.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Can't see it being a blowout either way. Will be close.

Our chances significant drop if Ellis does not play.

Tigers gonna get smashed...

Benj & Farahi haven't had terrible games in a while, so they're due.

After how terrible the dragons played against us, they should come out fired.

MacDougall

First Grade
On the contrary. Farah hasn't had a good game in ages and Marshall has just been solid without doing anything extraordinary. I'd say they're both due for big ones and the inspiration to rise up in defense of Moltzen doesn't bode well for the Dragons, especially from Marshall. I predict we will see Benji running a lot in this game.

MadPie

Juniors
On the contrary. Farah hasn't had a good game in ages and Marshall has just been solid without doing anything extraordinary. I'd say they're both due for big ones and the inspiration to rise up in defense of Moltzen doesn't bode well for the Dragons, especially from Marshall. I predict we will see Benji running a lot in this game.

+1
Significant factor which hasn't really been discussed. As opposed to Saints wanting to kill Timmy. Think Benji may tear Saints another ass hole in defence of his best buddy.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I am told he is only a 30 per cent chance of playing. Then again, he is a tough bastard so I would put that figure at 50-50. Still a huge doubt though.

I don't like our chances without him TBH. While I don't doubt Moors will do a good job, Ellis is virtually irreplaceable.

Time for Blair to step up.

MSIH

Bench
I'm going to tip the Dragons. Teams usually struggle the week after they play Manly, plus it's the Dragons first home game and good teams usually rally after a terrible performance the week before. Pride is a great motivator.