What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R3 | Fri | Dragons 36-12 Tigers | WIN Jubilee

Round 3 result: Dragons v Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wibble

Bench
Dragons looked as good with the ball as they have in ages. Their centres were much better (playing actual centres), Green looked good for a rookie and Stanley should stay there. Obviously Morris is worth trying at fullback. Dragons forwards were much tougher than last week, albeit against a weaker looking pack. I don't get the Prior hate, I think he is good. Bench forwards again look strong. I'm not sure they have shown they are top 4 certs yet, but at least they look good when playing well.

Tigers are struggling without Galloway and Ellis- their backs rarely had a chance to do anything with the forwards capitulating. I like Humble, shame about how he got the spot, but he looks good. Unlike other posters here I thought Farah was good, and has shown that Ennis should not be an auto pick for NSW. Marshall was semi conscious for most of the match, so the Tigers were always in trouble after Latimore's tackle. They may only have a shaky 1 point win over the Sharks, but parts of each of their games have been good. They really need Ellis and Galloway, and to find some form, though.

Latest posts