What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R3 | Mon | Sharks 17-14 Sea Eagles | Toyota

Round 3 result: Sharks v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dogslife

Coach
I honestly thought Robson was brought in to mix the gatorade, and here he is in the big time!

age.s

First Grade
I didn't watch the Knights/Sharks game. Was Graham that bad or is he injured? Being dropped for Jeff Robson is a pretty big vote of no confidence.

Grapple

Bench
I didn't watch the Knights/Sharks game. Was Graham that bad or is he injured? Being dropped for Jeff Robson is a pretty big vote of no confidence.

The half chemistry was pretty bad. When you have all your eggs in one basket (Carney), chances are it's the guy next to him that will get dropped.

shaggs

Coach
Yeah he is going great. Finally got into his head that he is massive and fast, and will trample most guys. Not being a cat like he was a few years back.

Armageddon.

Juniors
I think i should stop picking on the sharks.
They are too easy a target.

Its like the big high school bully picking on the weak and defenceless little kid.
Merrit or Gardner

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Titans paying the same and are both the favourites. Could be worth having a crack at both