What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R3 | Sun | Panthers 24-40 Rabbitohs | Centrebet

Round 3 result: Panthers v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunniesMan

Immortal
That's assuming Sutton will actually pass it to him
Even if Sutton doesn't pass it this week (and he will) there's still a multitude of ways he can get involved now that he couldn't before now. He can link up with Reynolds, he can turn a semi broken line and offload from one of our big forwards into a full on broken play and trytime.

If he sees a defender short down either flank he can insert himself into the attack and expose them.

Playing with the #1 on his back gives him the freedom to go looking for the ball which he can't as a centre.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I guarantee the news of GI being put at FB will worry Penrith HQ. That by itself tells you it's the right move.

wittyfan

Referee
Both teams will be playing for the SMP Cup.

twitter-trophy-360-300x187.jpg

BunniesMan

Immortal
On the footy show, the great man Paul Gallen tipped us. He reckons we'll be too good for Penriff. I agree. I can't see us being beaten with Coach Maguire making the brilliant tactical move of GI to #1.

soc123_au

Staff member
Excellent news. I hope he plays at fullback as well as Anasta did a few years ago when we played the chooks. We just need to encourage Panthers fans to toss hot dogs into the in goal area to distract him. We Got This :lol:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Inglis has more talent in his little finger than Anasta.

Inglis on a bad day is better than Anasta on most of his good ones.

We'll be vastly better than we were in the first fortnight, and we weren't too bad then.

I think we'll be underestimated on Sunday and we'll ambush Penriff.

soc123_au

Staff member
I dont think for a second 50uffs will be underestimated. Cleary is no fool & will have the plan to cover your mob. No doubt Tubby is a far superior player than Georges nephew, but it has been a while since he has played at the back & he has gained a few kg's since then. If you think he will do to us what Billy did to you last week, well I think it will be a long arvo for you.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Was watching sky news early this morning and it didn't mention big game at fullback. I thought it was suppose to be earth shattering news?

BunniesMan

Immortal
Inglis is too fat and lazy to play fullback.
As a fullback, you need to do a lot of running,'' Lockyer said. ''The real good fullbacks are very fit: Billy Slater and Josh Dugan. What I'm hearing is that GI looks trim, so maybe he could handle that. It's definitely a position he could play. ''I saw him in the All Stars, and he looked as lean as I've seen him in a long time.
The great Darren Lockyer agrees with me.

GI is the man for the job at #1. Coach Maguire has made a genius tactical decision. It will pay off in about 48 hours.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...at-fullback-20120315-1v8cr.html#ixzz1pFgVYDGE