What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R3 | Sun | Roosters 14-8 Raiders | Allianz

Round 3 result: Roosters v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mongoose

Coach
That was terrible. We looked flat footed the whole game, our dummyhalf taking 5 min to pass the ball doesnt help. TLL had a shocker, obviously not 100% fit. Losing Fensom and Dugan early didnt help matter either. Roosters could have won by 40 if they held onto the ball.

Spot On

Coach
That last set from Canberra pretty much sums up their options in attack today. Slow, dumb and disorganised.

Tommy Smith

Referee
lol Cripple fight!

The Raiders were insipid, the refs an embarrassment, but we ecplipsed both by being record-breakingly woeful.

Thank f**k the Raiders are puss without teflon Dugan.

baldie

Juniors
in 104 years of rugby league there has not been a more rubbish game than what i just had to sit through. Roosters will finish 12 this year Raiders 13th.

Raider_69

Post Whore
the game cost us more than two points

dugan and fensom are big blows, thats far more concerning than losing 2 of the least earnt competition points of all time

we're all best just moving on and never mentioning this game again

Raider_69

Post Whore
both coaches should burn the tape and forget it ever happened

agreed
now i respectfully ask the mods, in the name of RL, to lock and delete this thread and contribute to the erasing of this from sporting history.

Its the right thing to do. Both clubs should be awarded zero points for this abomination.

Amazing resilience from the boys after being up against 15 men. Another week of Easts attacking against the 5m rule.

I'm really embarrassed for Anasta and his fans, even more so than the woman I saw wearing a Finch jersey

Danish

Referee
Absolute rubbish game of football by most players (thought JWH played well for us... And whoever the 15 was for the raiders), both coaches and the officials.

Only reason we won was because guerra got injured which forced Smith to FINALLY put Mortimer on and free us from the inept Pearce/Anasta combo.

I'll take the 2 points, but am really not looking forward to my trip to Melbourne next week

sputneek

Juniors
agreed
now i respectfully ask the mods, in the name of RL, to lock and delete this thread and contribute to the erasing of this from sporting history.

Its the right thing to do. Both clubs should be awarded zero points for this abomination.

We should get zero but you should get minus 2 cause you still lost.