What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R3 | Sun | Roosters 14-8 Raiders | Allianz

Round 3 result: Roosters v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a huge test for the Raiders. This will test their attitude and the ability of DF getting the boys switched and in the right frame of mind.

If they dont then the Roosters could very well walk away with the win

But I have faith that the 2012 Raiders will turn up on the day and post a big score.

mongoose

Coach
Im not confident, we always save one of our worst performances for Roosters at SFS. In saying that I think we are a different team this year... we did beat the Titans away.

adamkungl

Immortal
I'm not in wrist slitting mode yet. But not sure who to tip. I'll probably tip Raiders so i get a consolation prize if we suck again...

Raider_69

Post Whore
I have a sinking feeling that it is time for Shillo to finally tear us a new a-hole like all ex-roosters eventually do. He played an unbelievable game on the weekend and I can't see any of our props bar JWH up to the task of taking him on.

his round 1 game was even more impressive
the guy, at this best, is hands down the best front rower in the game imo

He's run for nearly 400 metres in the opening two games. Beastly stuff.
TLL being back, with White in good form should see us dominate the forward battle

adamkungl

Immortal
I must miss every good performance the Pillow has ever put in. He has dead set never turned up for or against the Roosters.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Yep I think we SHOULD easily do them in the forwards and our backline has been looking fairly sharp so in theory we are a good chance.

I just always have a bad feeling against the Roosters. Always seem to play well against us. Shillo better not say anything in the papers this time. Beat them first and then bag them out.

matrightyeh

Juniors
go the roosters
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

skeepe

Immortal

TLL being back, with White in good form should see us dominate the forward battle

Statistically the best forward in the NRL so far, despite what the Sam Burgess hype machine will tell you.

Ran for over 100 metres in the first 20 minutes last week.

If he keeps this form up, we'll be hard to stop.

Spot On

Coach

Where is that stat from?

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Well if you go by NRLstats.....

Round 1 - 133m
Round 2 - 196m

Round 1 can count as 200 because of the conditions.

Raider_69

Post Whore
I must miss every good performance the Pillow has ever put in. He has dead set never turned up for or against the Roosters.

you must have missed most of 2010.
And half of 2011, and both games in 2012.

Dont worry, you'll see it up close next week. Win, lose or draw, ill back shillo to again be the best forward on the park

Pigskin

Juniors
well we know already the Roosters are not a top 8 team, and its this type of game which will tell us if Canberra are or not

a must win for Canberra ... arguably one of the in form teams of the comp thus far ... but for how long

can Furner coach ? I would suspect not, and this kind of game is evidence for or against

Raiders by 12

Oink !

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Yeah I think Mataora has to take it to another level if he plays this weekend.

He's been solid when he's been called up but he doesn't have rookie status anymore and will need to get stuck in.