What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R4 | Fri | Eels 6-39 Panthers | Parramatta

Round 4 result: Eels v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silent Knight

First Grade
He's probably gonna fly over to Perth to watch Souths play and remind himself of better times.

Better times? Wow those 2 competition points that separate Parra from your mob really is a massive gap. Last time I checked I've actually seen Parra play in grand finals in my lifetime. Where has your lot been?

But it's typical of Souffs fans. You shoot your load off before it's time to score. You win 1 game and suddenly there's talk of Souffs gunning for the top 4 and how GI is going to rival Billy Slater as a FB. I just hope Parra win this weekend (nothing against your club Panthers fans) and the Broncos smash Souffs just so your arrogance can get shown up for what it is.

One win and suddenly your club is hot s***. Get your hand off it. You're still in your traditional spot...NINFF

goosie

Juniors
hayne got through training and now has to pass fitness test today and he will line up for tomorrow night.

ethan tremblay

Juniors
Better times? Wow those 2 competition points that separate Parra from your mob really is a massive gap. Last time I checked I've actually seen Parra play in grand finals in my lifetime. Where has your lot been?

But it's typical of Souffs fans. You shoot your load off before it's time to score. You win 1 game and suddenly there's talk of Souffs gunning for the top 4 and how GI is going to rival Billy Slater as a FB. I just hope Parra win this weekend (nothing against your club Panthers fans) and the Broncos smash Souffs just so your arrogance can get shown up for what it is.

One win and suddenly your club is hot s***. Get your hand off it. You're still in your traditional spot...NINFF

here here:lol:

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I feel asleep during the footyshow last night (not hard to do). Is the Hayne Plane set to land?

Nemesis

Bench

and you're TENFF, Silently Butthurt.

Latest posts