What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R4 | Fri | Eels 6-39 Panthers | Parramatta

Round 4 result: Eels v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

goosie

Juniors
armit,jtk,ciraldo,gordon,grant and vai vai all unavailable for penrith and its only round 4!

Silent Knight

First Grade
and you're TENFF, Silently Butthurt.

And I can live with that, after all we've only just reached ROUND 4 and most Knights fans are realistic about how our team needs to improve. It's your rabble that think premierships are won in February and March, probably explains why they haven't won a real premiership (you know the one that's played for in September?) in 40 years, you count your chickens before they bloody well hatch.

I've said it before your club is the joke of the league and has zero right to talk down to any other club, including Parramatta. No other club has failed so badly in the modern era of rugby league by reaching only one finals series over the past 20 years.

You beat Penrith and all of a sudden you're world beaters. Sounds like Souffs to the core.

Nemesis

Bench
And I can live with that, after all we've only just reached ROUND 4 and most Knights fans are realistic about how our team needs to improve. It's your rabble that think premierships are won in February and March, probably explains why they haven't won a real premiership (you know the one that's played for in September?) in 40 years, you count your chickens before they bloody well hatch.

I've said it before your club is the joke of the league and has zero right to talk down to any other club, including Parramatta. No other club has failed so badly in the modern era of rugby league by reaching only one finals series over the past 20 years.

You beat Penrith and all of a sudden you're world beaters. Sounds like Souffs to the core.
YOU'RE the joke, Silently Butthurt

BunniesMan

Immortal
My initial gut feel for Parra has only strengthened over the week.

I reckon they will win this and end their losing streak.

Parramatta by 12.

Grapple

Bench
Predictions:

Parra win.
Hindmarsh to make 60 tackles.
Sio, Tonga try scorers.
Sandow field goal.
Crowd: 236.

Danny-Boy

Juniors
hayne is the difference in what is one of the shittiest friday night games 9 has ever picked. they've had some dud picks recently but this takes the cake.

latest word is he is out, penrith should win.

Kilkenny

Coach
Reported Tim Grant is out again for the Panthers. If true huge loss for us.

The Panthers forward pack and bench is a big light on for mine. No confidence going into this one.

Danny-Boy

Juniors
damn, there won't be much go forward for panfers, plus parra's desperation. I'm now leading towards parra.