What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R4 | Sat | Cowboys 14-20 Sharks | Dairy Farmers

Round 4 result: Cowboys v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goddy

Juniors
The Cowboys remain the most on and off side in the comp. Well done to the Sharks. They're in for a good year.

beave

Coach
On Bowen, why the f**k was his hit penalised and placed on report, if that's the way the game is going then that'll do me.

adamkungl

Immortal
Bowen... looked like a late shoulder to the chin. Just because he's a small bloke doesn't mean he can get away with that unpenalised.

Thursto dead set took himself out on that kick penalty, the Sharks player barely touched him

Big Pete

Referee
I've yet to see a replay of the JT penalty but the Bowen hit on Gardner looked chest high and seemed very innocuous. As JT said, those types of hits go unpenalised every game.

ThePeach

Juniors
Thanks.

Now if he'd just go to bed, I could get some sleep.

We're both a bit too pumped from the game (not that he has a clue what is going on- I'll try to get him to say Gallen as one of his first words- make the missus roll her eyes).

Sharks have had wet conditions 2 weeks running, and may be about the toughest team to overpower in the forwards on a wet track. The real test is to play a "fancy" team on a dry track and score a lot or contain them.

You mean like the Tigers at leichardt on a sunny sunday arvo? Yeah we shoulda won that one :p