What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R4 | Sat | Warriors 26-6 Titans | Mt Smart

Round 4 result: Warriors v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

roboshark

Coach
Geez jarrod maxwell paid heavily for robbing us in rd 1. See he is back this week after 2 games where he belongs

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
2h 40m from now, whenever that is.

Vulcans, Junior Warriors and Warriors all on live in NZ back to back which is pretty awesome.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
jeez Swann and McIvor are thick, neither seems to realize that Fish's 3rd try was an obvious knock-on. Just because it's a legit 1 on 1 strip doesn't mean it isn't a huge knock-on.

Grapple

Bench
jeez Swann and McIvor are thick, neither seems to realize that Fish's 3rd try was an obvious knock-on. Just because it's a legit 1 on 1 strip doesn't mean it isn't a huge knock-on.

McIvor is such a pretender. Always sounds like he's trying to raise the big issues but it's pretty obvious he has no idea.

Hopefully the rain stays away tonight, it's a good forecast for tomorrow though so should be clearing up. Really hope the Warriors hit their stride tonight. Johnson has been pretty quiet the last two games, needs to attack the line more. When he backs himself it's incredible stuff to watch.

Patorick

Staff member
This will be closer than what some might think.

Warriors will still win though.

BDR

First Grade
I thought these jerseys looked pretty nice in mockup but i actually think they're quite ordinary looking at them in action

BDR

First Grade
Good defence early from the Tits. Don't know what the Warriors were doing there, looked completely lost.

BDR

First Grade
I have a feeling this might devolve into a cripple fight of the highest order

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
it's raining, you spastics. you got lucky on one side of the field, then you go right to the other sideline. f**k me.