What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R4 | Sat | Warriors 26-6 Titans | Mt Smart

Round 4 result: Warriors v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

age.s

First Grade
I don't understand Scott Prince. He can obviously pass and kick the ball well enough, but it's like he just shows up to get his pay cheque each week. Obviously lost interest some time ago.

I reckon thats a massive part or the Tits onfield problems. This guy is supposed to be the leader of the footy team and he just doesn't look like he cares. They actually have a pretty reasonable 17 on paper. Should be performing way better.

Been a pretty shitty game actually.

typicalfan

Coach
Being able to win without being at your best imo is the hallmark of a top 8 side, like the Broncos last night. The Warriors tonight.

Johnson gets a double.

BDR

First Grade
They can't get ANYTHING going. They have the right idea most of the time it's just terrible execution

age.s

First Grade
Any chance of Cartwright getting punted? When a team is underperforming this badly you have to ask questions of the coach.

roboshark

Coach
Hahah these commentators saying tits are looking at another loss unless they start getting something happening soon...10 mins to go and down by 26!!!

Yeah they are still a shot but need to score in the next. 5 that's for sure

Grapple

Bench
Any chance of Cartwright getting punted? When a team is underperforming this badly you have to ask questions of the coach.

Didn't he sign a contract extension in amongst the horror that was last year? Something massively wrong on the GC. Especially with the signing of Dave Taylor now.

To quote Basement Jaxx "Where's your head at. WHERE'S YOUR HEAD AT!"

Horrie Is God

First Grade
You know you are a shit side when the commentators start saying you deserve a consolation try "because of the effort you've put in"..

You'd much rather be hated than pitied..

I pity the Titans..

And there is that consolation try..

Lol@The Titans..

BunniesMan

Immortal
I think it's fair to say both Cartright and Kearney are on very unsteady ground at the moment.

What the f**k am I talking about? The whole Titans clubs future is uncertain.

Cartwright was given a 5 year deal last year. The Tits don't have even close to the money to get rid of him.

Latest posts