What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R4 | Sun | Storm 44-4 Roosters | AAMI

Round 4 result: Storm v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tommy Smith

Referee
He dragged it across the line...then lost it afterards.

LOL the definition of benefit of the doubt. We're being raped.

Tommy Smith

Referee
That's 12 points by the video ref.

I don't care anymore. Perrett dragged the ball across the line...it was on the line before he "maybe" lost it.

The DEFINITION of benefit of the doubt. 12 looks and no BotD?

I give up. DIE refs DIE.

BunniesMan

Immortal
The refs are no where near as bad as some of you lot are making them out to be. Overall pretty decent decision making. The score at halftime tells the right story.

Butters

Bench
Clear no try, grounds it short then drops it over the line. The Proctor try was a horrible decision though, clear shepherd.

bileduct

Coach
Storm should be about 40 points up and Roosters should have had Anasta in the bin. Refereeing has favoured the Roosters.

Fairfax

Juniors
I don't think the Roosters should be close, but getting kept out of a fair contest by Archer and Badger is hard to take. And don't start on the video ref. He's made two massive shockers.

Skreepe

Juniors
Whatever the Roosters are paying Mitchell Aubusson, it needs to double.

Heads and shoulders above any other player on that team, and has been for quite a long time.

Latest posts