What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R6 | Fri | Rabbitohs 20-10 Bulldogs | ANZ

Round 6 result: Rabbitohs v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For those heading out to the game on friday:

Public transport for Rabbitohs v Bulldogs

Fans looking to attend this week’s Good Friday clash between the South Sydney Rabbitohs and Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs are advised to leave the car at home, with public transport included in everyone’s ticket!

With the Easter Show also on at the same time, Transport NSW, ANZ Stadium, the NRL, Sydney Olympic Park Authority, the Rabbitohs and the Bulldogs have teamed up to ensure that all ticket holders (including Rabbitohs and Bulldogs club members) can take advantage of one of the Major Event services on offer including additional express trains and Major Event buses all as part of their ticket price.

With a massive crowd expected for Friday’s 4pm kick off, plus well over 120,000 people expected at the Royal Easter Show patrons who have not yet pre-booked parking should not drive near the Sydney Olympic Park precinct.

http://www.nrl.com/public-transport-for-rabbitohs-v-bulldogs/tabid/10874/newsid/66643/default.aspx

yobbo84

First Grade
Hoping for a crowd of 40k+ on Friday. Souths should bring 20k supporters, Bulldogs will easily bring that and more.... hopefully its a cracker of a game.

BunniesMan

Immortal
With that news, every single Souths and Dogs member can go from home to their seat in the stadium without spending a cent. Another reason we should have a massive crowd.

If Wests v Souths can get 25k then Souths v Dogs will get over 40k easy.

Valheru

Coach
With that news, every single Souths and Dogs member can go from home to their seat in the stadium without spending a cent. Another reason we should have a massive crowd.

If Wests v Souths can get 25k then Souths v Dogs will get over 40k easy.

I would be surprised if the crowd is over 22k.

21500 Dogs fans and 500 50uff$ "members".

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Both turns down the drain with injuries, no idea which was this will go.
Down the drain with injuries?

We're missing Hodkinson only. Big loss, yes, but not season-defining.
:lol:

The Rabbitoh Army will be out in force for the biggest crowd of this regular season. But yes Dogs fans get in for free so that'll be a nice minor addition to the crowd.
The Rabbitoh Army?

Isn't it "The Burrow"?

For the record, the Bulldogs always bring a larger contigent of fans to ANZ than Souths do for these games, regardless of who has "home ground" rights.

Galeforce

Bench
Crocker will play and Sam out for up to 8 weeks. I think Sam has been a little subdued since the storm game , probably already carrying a niggling injury. The 8 weeks out with the knee should allow him to be fully fit coming into the business end of the season. If Merritt returns , Souths by plenty , if Merritt does not play, Souths in a tight game.

Nemesis

Bench
Down the drain with injuries?

We're missing Hodkinson only. Big loss, yes, but not season-defining.

The Rabbitoh Army?

Isn't it "The Burrow"?

For the record, the Bulldogs always bring a larger contigent of fans to ANZ than Souths do for these games, regardless of who has "home ground" rights.
Bless da doggiez... always workin' hard to improve opponents bank balances.

the dude

Juniors
There will be more dogs fans than souths fans but massive lol @ the raiders and roosters fans badmouthing our crowds.. lol.. Tell me the next time either of those teams have 35k show up to a game.

I'm expecting 20k Dogs fans and 15k Souths fans = 35k.

user_nat

Coach
There will be more dogs fans than souths fans but massive lol @ the raiders and roosters fans badmouthing our crowds.. lol.. Tell me the next time either of those teams have 35k show up to a game.

Souths have had 35k once in the last 30 years.. against the Roosters..

AlwaysGreen

Immortal

1 raiders fan > 125000 rabbletoh fans.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
They're not at home dickhead. They'll be entering the Rabbitoh Fortress.

....Wai......Really? Oh wow. So it is. It can be incredibly difficult to tell the difference between Redfern and Bankstown these days, what with all the foreigners walking around :)

.....They're playing at ANZ, dickhead. That's about as much your home ground as it is to every other Sydney team.

Latest posts