What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R6 | Fri | Rabbitohs 20-10 Bulldogs | ANZ

Round 6 result: Rabbitohs v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grapple

Bench
Big Sam will be a huge loss for Souths, but it'll be nice all the same.

074222-sam-burgess.jpg

Moffo

Referee
Dogs should easily take us down.. We are playing pretty shite atm...

And whoever said dogs fans are civil and no one feels threatened... Bullshit! Whether I go with mates or the missus there's always some pack of Lebo dogs fans starting a fight... Typical line: hey Aussie merkin, shouldn't you be going for cronulla...

You are such a c**k sucker

BunniesMan

Immortal
fml. Just realised I'll have to endure a hour each way of traveling via public transport and mixing it with the plebs, both a bus AND a train to get from Coogee to Homebush because it'll be packed with Easter show fools.

Bus to central and then train out to Bogan Land.

I loathe public transport.

Nobody on the bus or train better talk to me or I'll bash them.

the dude

Juniors
fml. Just realised I'll have to endure a hour each way of traveling via public transport and mixing it with the plebs, both a bus AND a train to get from Coogee to Homebush because it'll be packed with Easter show fools.

Yeah i always take the car into ANZ but looks like tomorrow we have to do public transport..

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
So NGR in your criticism of offensive/racial behaviour you show the same behaviour? Pot. Kettle. Black.

Moffo

Referee

Moffo

Referee

See you at the game butt farker

BunniesMan

Immortal
Alwaysgreen, explain to me how I used race in any way in my post? I said "Bogan Land", "bogan" has no racial connotations or if it does at all it generally refers to anglos, I am anglo, therefore no racism ya d-bag.

Sugar

Bench
Geez can't wait for the game to start
Bloody Anglo Lebo westie Merkins have hijacked the thread

Cletus

First Grade

Think if the bright side, you'll be able to get through a few chapters of Mein Kampf.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Alwaysgreen, explain to me how I used race in any way in my post? I said "Bogan Land", "bogan" has no racial connotations or if it does at all it generally refers to anglos, I am anglo, therefore no racism ya d-bag.

Where'd did I say you were racist you imbecilic pelican? I'm merely pointing out that you are stereotyping an entire region based on where they live. And it's homo, not Anglo.

I'd have a Bogan from the west over a stuffy try hard like you any day of the week.

Back on topic - souffs win this I'll consider them chances for ninth spot. Lose and I'll lol@50uff$.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Think if the bright side, you'll be able to get through a few chapters of Mein Kampf.
Did you miss the pages in this thread where I was defending Dogs fans and arguing with my own fellow Souths fans. I was arguing for political correctness and not being racist against Dogs fans.

So how the f**k does that make me a Hitler sympathiser?

ANYWAY, after this post I'm about to head out the door and walk to the bus stop, take it to central and then journey into the bogans native lands to watch Souths whoop the Doggies in a crowd of 40-50k.

Let's hope I just make it to Homebush without getting murdered.

MatthewA

Juniors
Bulldogs have a good team on paper and a consistent one. We should win this easily, if we just hold the damn ball. Our error rate has been getting worse and worse each week.