What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R6 | Sat | Titans 18-12 Roosters | Skilled

Round 6 result: Titans v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HowHigh

Coach
Roosters have looked pretty bad all season but they keep managing to win which is what matters

Ron Swanson

Juniors
"The Gold Coast Titans are pleased to announce that Scott Prince's contract has been extended, ensuring he'll be here on the Gold Coast till 2020."

aussie7798

First Grade
lol wtf was that last 60seconds

roosters player takes out chaser (no penalty)
roosters lose ball with 15seconds to go
roosters strip the ball when completing tackle that ends game

Horrie Is God

First Grade
We are 4/6 now after playing what everyone here says is rubbish footy..

I'll take that..

Props to Nateypoo Myles who was enormous in a beaten side..

Lambretta

First Grade
The game started brightly, but once both sides had scored one try each they refused to score a second.

The amount of dropped ball was astronomical and the first team to get it's act together would win the game.

Thankfully for me it was the Roosters who put together two great sets in a three minute period, took a 12 point lead and then went back to being utter shite again.

Luckily for us the Titans are f**king hopeless for the most part and although they came back at the end it was too little too late.

4 wins from 6 games? How the hell did that happen? I have no idea, but I'll take it.

On the plus side, we can only improve and occasionally we do look good, especially when Mitchell Aubusson and SKD get their hands on the ball. If we ever get a decent five eighth, lock and left side attack we'll be a bloody good team.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Take out the Titans and Eels and we're the worst team in the competition.

The fact that we're 4 wins, 2 losses is a miracle. The 8th Wonder of the World.

Tom Ace

Bench
The game started brightly, but once both sides had scored one try each they refused to score a second.

The amount of dropped ball was astronomical and the first team to get it's act together would win the game.

Thankfully for me it was the Roosters who put together two great sets in a three minute period, took a 12 point lead and then went back to being utter shite again.

Luckily for us the Titans are f**king hopeless for the most part and although they came back at the end it was too little too late.

4 wins from 6 games? How the hell did that happen? I have no idea, but I'll take it.

On the plus side, we can only improve and occasionally we do look good, especially when Mitchell Aubusson and SKD get their hands on the ball. If we ever get a decent five eighth, lock and left side attack we'll be a bloody good team.

Thankfully FPN is gone for 8 weeks and Anasta is gone for next season. Both those things should help our left side.

We're definitely winning ugly at the moment, but that bodes well for when we actually play to our potential....one day.