What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R6 | Sun | Cowboys 18-42 Storm | Dairy Farmers

Round 6 result: Cowboys v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ceagle

Bench
First real test for the Storm imo

This game will let us see how there really travelling

Elektrik Shock

Juniors
Last week: "Storm havn't played a half decent team yet, let's see how they go against the knights." This week: "Storm havn't played a half decent team yet, let's see how they go against the cowboys." My bet for next week: "Storm havn't played a half decent team yet, let's see how they go against the bulldogs." Continues on until a loss: "Told ya! Losers! Myths!" We havn't even played crap teams like Parra and Wests, i think this forum believes the entire NRL is crap! *Shakes Head*

stormbati

Bench
Last week: "Storm havn't played a half decent team yet, let's see how they go against the knights." This week: "Storm havn't played a half decent team yet, let's see how they go against the cowboys." My bet for next week: "Storm havn't played a half decent team yet, let's see how they go against the bulldogs." Continues on until a loss: "Told ya! Losers! Myths!" We havn't even played crap teams like Parra and Wests, i think this forum believes the entire NRL is crap! *Shakes Head*
:lol: I'll bloody say!
We just cant win.

BDR

First Grade
Should be a cracker! I hope it lives up to the billing and we see some good open rugby league. Most excited I've been for a game in a while.

I tipped Melbourne but really this is anyones game... Easily one of the matches of the round.

Heres hoping the Cowboys soften Melbourne up for us, when we play them next Saturday. :D

BunniesMan

Immortal
I have a feeling it'll be the Cows. The streak has to end sometime, a trip all the way to Townsville might just be it.

Cowboys by 6.

Apey

Staff member
looking forward to this game, will be a close one I hope

user_nat

Coach
Hopefully cowboys by 52.

I'm thinking it will be slightly closer than that though, Cows by 4.

This will be a cracker...Cowboys forward pack will trouble Storm. Tamou and Tariq Sims are guns. IMO Storm has them in the backs but this game will be bloody close.

Storm by 8...

Snappy

Coach
What are the lumpy things players wearing on their backs ? Can see them sticking out under the jersey between shoulder blades.

GPS trackers ?

user_nat

Coach
Seems to be a fair amount of Storm support up in NQ.

Cowboys kick out on the full off the kickoff.

Didgi

Seems to be a fair amount of Storm support up in NQ.

Cowboys kick out on the full off the kickoff.

Probably second only to Broncos from what I've seen.

We're not afraid to get physical tonight, take the game to them.

Snappy

Coach
when kicks go deep into the corner, I lose the view of the ball as if the camera doesnt pan around far enough.

Do you guys get that, or is my TV ratio set wrong ?