What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R6 | Sun | Knights 14-6 Eels | Hunter

Round 6 result: Knights v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grapple

Bench
I think Parra might cool off after getting their first win, and Newcastle at home are playing alright considering their record. Can they do it without Gidley? I think the Knights scrape home by 7.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I think this will be a pretty entertaining close game. Leaning towards the knights but wouldn't surprise me if eels get up

Bicey_18

Bench
One win and all of a sudden Parra are back? I dont think so. Parra were poor last week and only just managed to defeat a depleted Manly team. The way the Knights have played in past 2 weeks I think they will blow Parra off the park....

DOGSvsEELS

Juniors
parra are not a top side all of a sudden But with hayne in the side they played some real good footy both times he was there & they have plenty of points in em if the forwards go hard. hopefully they can keep playing good & hayne stay on the field.

the knights were good the last 2 weeks but were awful a few weeks back, don't know what to make of em? on paper they have one of the best back lines going around... form changes from one week to the next with the majority of teams, very hard to tip most games except the storm.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Do I just always catch him on his bad days or is Costigan absolutely shithouse? I only ever see him lose the ball.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
parra are not a top side all of a sudden But with hayne in the side they played some real good footy both times he was there & they have plenty of points in em if the forwards go hard.

That's right. With Hayne in the team we're a mid-table side, just like at least 12 other teams.

Jono078

Referee
Parrramatta are so shit they bring their opponents down to their level.
That's how it feels aye..

Cuthbertson is also good for an error a game like Costigan, only this time his error lead to a try, which he was involved in and was pretty shithouse attempt at wrapping Mannah up.