What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R7 | Sat | Sea Eagles 14-26 Titans | Brookvale

Round 7 result: Sea Eagles v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Manly have lost to the Sharks, Dragons, Eels and Titans.

And have beaten Warriors, Tigers (probably the two most disappointing teams so far this year) and Panthers.

Not the best resume.

We will get a better idea of how the Sea Eagles are going when their injured players return for their next game against the Bulldogs. At least they have not been as disappointing as the two above mentioned teams.

BranVan3000

Coach
I said last week that Manly might still have the skills from last year, but I was unconvinced that Toovey has the ability to mentally and physically prepare them for each encounter. And that is reaffirming week by week. I said the same of Price, I think that will be true too though he seems a step up from Toovey

IanG

Coach
boil-over.jpg

wibble

Bench
The Sea Eagles were clearly not as enthusiastic as last game, and the Titans looked aggressive and out for a win from the start. But most teams would be whipped helplessly missing their best back, best two forwards, and best half.

Imagine Melbourne without Slater, Cronk and Smith against mostly full strength teams.

eagles4eva

First Grade
Hopefully, B Stewart, G Stewart and Foran are back next week. I would also hope the G Rose replaces the soon to be suspended Lussick, and by all accounts Rose had a strong game last week

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Wow, how humiliating for Manly, and what a perfect possible paradigm shifter for the Titans. This gave them a shitload of a morale boost and momentum swinger.

Bretto

Bench
Prince was excellent tonight, where has he been for 6 weeks so far this season?

Manly... well... I thought it was a bit soft Toovey coming out and blaming the short turnaround and saying Brisbane is getting an unfair advantage. He's carrying on like a little kid.

Manly... well... I thought it was a bit soft Toovey coming out and blaming the short turnaround and saying Brisbane is getting an unfair advantage. He's carrying on like a little kid.

However he is correct about the donkeys

gronkathon

First Grade

It's the Manly way

Snappy

Coach
Not to mention the winge about Matai. Any other player would have got up and continued playing. It was nothing and it's no one else's fault matai has a chronic shoulder problem.
If he is going to continue playing they cant winge every time he gets a sore shoulder.

bennoonthehill

Juniors

"It's not an excuse for our performance tonight, don't get me wrong.
But it would be much easier for other teams if they had that sort of turnaround."

Hardly blaming the tunraround is he? Don't let that make you miss an opportunity to carry on like a little kid yourself though.