What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R7 | Sun | Panthers v Tigers | Centrebet

Round 7 result: Panthers v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger-Sean

Juniors
people saying penrith have no chance have obviously never watched the tigers over the years.

I don't think any team is better at losing a game they are expected to win and win well.

I think we will win because we should have too may points for penrith but I would not be surprised if our forward pack gets rolled and penrith bomb the crap out of moltzen and we lose.

you can never be sure as a tigers fan haha.

thommo4pm

Coach
people saying penrith have no chance have obviously never watched the tigers over the years.

I don't think any team is better at losing a game they are expected to win and win well.

I think we will win because we should have too may points for penrith but I would not be surprised if our forward pack gets rolled and penrith bomb the crap out of moltzen and we lose.

you can never be sure as a tigers fan haha.

Even with Moltzen playing you guys will have too much firepower on the field for the Panthers today.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Even with Moltzen playing you guys will have too much firepower on the field for the Panthers today.

We haven't scored 20 points in a game this year so I have no idea where everyone gets this idea we have firepower in attack?

We have the slowest back line in the comp, key players out of form, a liability at fullback and a fill in utility at halfback.

Would not be at all surprised if we lost this.

Vic Mackey

Referee
If all Penriths reported changes are correct and the tigers somehow lose I'll go on record as saying it will e the worst loss in the clubs history

thommo4pm

Coach
We haven't scored 20 points in a game this year so I have no idea where everyone gets this idea we have firepower in attack?

We have the slowest back line in the comp, key players out of form, a liability at fullback and a fill in utility at halfback.

Would not be at all surprised if we lost this.

Yeah I know mate.

But Penrith let 30 points in on Monday night, and have more players out today than they did on Monday.
I think Lawrence, Benji and Farrah might have some open space today. Penrith's defense I don't think will be up to it.
It's a warm day out here in Penrith, and the pace of 1st grade might find out some of the Penrith guys who are filling in.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Twitter is saying Coote is playing:

Penrith: Jennings, Uaisele, and Kingston out. Earl, Daniela and Seluini in. Austin to 5/8th, Burns to hooker. Robinson on bench. Chris Armit is back from injury so the Panthers bench is Galea, Armit, Seluini and Robinson

shear_joy9

Coach
I don't know how sheens can continue with moltzen at fullback.

his ego is big to admit selecting him was a mistake