What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R7 | Sun | Sharks 24-18 Eels | Toyota

Round 7 result: Sharks v Eels

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Earl

Coach
Cronulla by 1 -12

Chris Sandow to knock himself out when one of his man boobs hits him in the face attempting a feild goal.

Paul Gallen Man of the Match for his 82 hit-ups.

BranVan3000

Coach
Don't believe the hype - the Knights game was dour, but neither team played that poorly.

The Knights saved three or four certain tries with desperate defence on their line, and we only conceded two from a freak offload and a dubious pass.

I watched the game, I wouldn't say it was the worst game I've seen this year, but it was definitely the most lethargic and disinterested one from both teams. Any team could've knocked over Knights that night, simply by showing some interest

The worst part is, your team wasn't far behind in the last ten minutes but at no point did you turn on any desperate football or a bit of razzle dazzle that is typical of come back football. Your team looked like they were watching the clock so they could go home, without caring if they won,

Poupou Escobar said:
Shit halves, and slow edge defenders

Nothings changed then?

natheel

Coach
I watched the game, I wouldn't say it was the worst game I've seen this year, but it was definitely the most lethargic and disinterested one from both teams. Any team could've knocked over Knights that night, simply by showing some interest

The worst part is, your team wasn't far behind in the last ten minutes but at no point did you turn on any desperate football or a bit of razzle dazzle that is typical of come back football. Your team looked like they were watching the clock so they could go home, without caring if they won,

Nothings changed then?

Our halves are better you would be a moron to suggest they're not, which I wouldn't put it past you.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Well if you were going to be anywhere near confident as a Sharks supporter, then surely this game is it.

Sharks by plenty.

natheel

Coach
past few years this has been the game we should win but now its the game you guys should win. you guys have been our bogey team, i'm hoping we become yours, we have to hel[ eachother out sometimes right? w give you our 'offcuts' you give us 2 wins because you feel sorry we were stupid enough to let Gal go in the juniors lol