What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R7 | Sun | Sharks 24-18 Eels | Toyota

Round 7 result: Sharks v Eels

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fast Eddie

First Grade
The Gallen of a few years a go would see a few weeks for dropping a knee to the face, but not this current Gallen. Especially with a Test coming up!

Y2Eel

First Grade
The Gallen of a few years a go would see a few weeks for dropping a knee to the face, but not this current Gallen. Especially with a Test coming up!

I see it as a good opportunity for Kearney to have Gallen rubbed out of the game for that.. Would be a smart move..

Didgi

man this esi tonga is farkin shiet!!! how tha f**k is he in 1st grade????? does nothing in attack & defence!

f**k him off!!! where is the young bloke from last year that got injured?

f**ked his knee in a training mishap.

DOGSvsEELS

Juniors
if you can score with ya shoulder then that should be a farkin knock on!!!

bod, it's either a try or not!!!

parra are a farkin disgrace!!!

Grapple

Bench
Dont see me losing any money on my team...

You on the other hand put money on a team coming last leaking the most points per game against the team with the best defence..

Yeah, because 10 bucks is such a huge loss. Look at Gold Coast, anything can happen...goose!

Latest posts