What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R7 | Sun | Warriors 44-22 Rabbitohs | Mt Smart

Round 7 result: Warriors v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bumble

First Grade
Pretty nervous, we don't play another game for about 3 months after this so hopefully a win is on the cards...

Souths will sneak a win here...if it gets into a forward battle then Souths will love this and will run over the top of the Warriors.

aargon

I have a good feeling the warriors will take this game.

No way will we perform badly three games in a row, especially at home.

there will be blood if I am wrong.

Tipster

Bench
All signs point to a Souths win but just have that feeling the Warriors are going to hit their straps this afternoon and take this one out by 10+

blaza88z

Coach
Souffs win here, I reckon taking Souffs with the +4.5 start, knowing the Warriors are focused on defending well as well as completing their sets, I dont think it will be a high scoring game

my bet: souths +4.5/under 42.5 total pts scored

everingham first try scorer

Grapple

Bench
Souffs win here, I reckon taking Souffs with the +4.5 start, knowing the Warriors are focused on defending well as well as completing their sets, I dont think it will be a high scoring game

my bet: souths +4.5/under 42.5 total pts scored

everingham first try scorer

You forgot to say - "Get all the latest odds with Sportsbet.com.au, the best odds anyway, etc etc"