What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R8 | Fri | Broncos 26-6 Titans | Suncorp

Round 8 result: Broncos v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bretto

Bench
I know it's not quite half time, but the titans look terrible. Mistakes galore in attack, poor defense and ill disciplined.

Charlie124

First Grade
Michael Henderson has two digits on his back, does he not? This should have been his first clue that he doesnt need to be throwing speculator passes on his 30m line.

Bretto

Bench
It was hardly a speculator pass. It was a regulation pass from first receiver, he just threw it to a guy already in front of him.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
The tits are terrible tonight. I know they were always putting this game on first, but... how bad is it. The broncos aren't even out of first gear.

Bretto

Bench
20-0 half time. McGuire has been excellent since he came on, Gillett has been strong too. Good team performance by the broncos so far.

Titans, well, terrible so far. It's funny, every week the broncos play we're saying that their opponents are playing bad. They must be doing something right in defense.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Absolutely horrible footy by the Tits. Seriously, if they're gonna play like that, they may as well not turn up. It's a testament to how bad Manly have been playing that they allowed this rabble to beat them.

BDR

First Grade
I don't even think the Broncs are doing anything particularly special. Playing very solid, smart football but really aren't out of 2nd gear yet. Tits are just that bad.

Whats Doing

Bench
Titans are playing no better than a pub team. Their skill level is atrocious.

A clown could prepare a better football team than Cartwright.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Anyone see Cartright in the Tits rooms? His pep talk didn't look all that serious. He just looks fed up. Threw his chair when he stood up, shaking his head.