What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R8 | Mon | Knights 34-14 Panthers | Hunter

Round 8 result: Knights v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

matrightyeh

Juniors
knights to just win this
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

Rod

Bench
I've got a feeling we will continue to make things look difficult for the time being. Something like an 18-10 win for us.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Man I feel like an Oak aye. That full fledged chocolate flavoured awesomeness. Is the fully stocked, full sick Oak fridge coming up the F3 with the team?

jonno_knights

Juniors
Tighe, Walsh, Ciraldo, Newton make things interesting. Should lift their games playing back in Newy, Newton especially. Hopefully the crowd gives it to him in his return to Newcastle.

Uate loves scoring against the panthers, so a double or hattrick isnt out of the question. Has scored in all 4 games he has played against them, including a hattrick first time he played them.

Not to mention the Blistering try he scored in the 2006 JF grandfinal that put him on the map for many knights, and some non-knights, fans.

thommo4pm

Coach
I have absolutely no reason for this, but just a strange feeling the Panthers will win this. I'm not brave enough to tip it though, but it won't surprise me if they get up.

mongoose

Coach
The panthers forward pack and bench is one of the worst I have ever seen. It's no surprise they have been held scoreless in their last 2 games. Feel sorry for Lewis...

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Knights 1-17.

Tim Grant passed a fitness test this morning so will come into the Panthers side.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Great to have big Timmy back! 3 games to show Ricky Stuart he is still an Origin contender.

goosie

Juniors
agree expecting a huge game from grant!! have a feeling this game will go to golden point.

The Gambler

Juniors
Is the return of Jennings going to be worth a try or two at least to the Panthers?

I think so.

Won't be enough though.

Knights win 24-10.