What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R8 | Sat | Rabbitohs 20-16 Cowboys | ANZ

Round 8 result: Rabbitohs v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
Don't you guys get tired of going over the same shit over and over again? Jesus, it's like it physically pains you to see Souths win a game

what physically pains me is the attitude of "OMFG WE WON A GAME, WE WILL BE PREMIERS!"

imagine if souffs were in Melbournes position, BunniesMan would be uncontrollable

Lol I like taking the piss as much as the next guy, but congrats to the bunnies for last night. I really thought you were going to blow it in the second half. Get that first 40 happening for the majority of the game and you will do very well... After next weeks loss you should start going quite well lol

Galeforce

Bench
I can tell you really tried your best to pull the very best insults you got and compile them all into one post of massive proportion but I regret to inform you that it hasn't done anything to my self-esteem.

What am I saying? it's really simple, you're old, you should be baking cakes for charity events as opposed to being on the internet embarrassing yourself in front of all of these people.

Are you a dope? looking at your list of things to happen in 2012, that answer can only be yes. Tigers vs Souths grand final.. well that looks like happening doesn't it? haha you moron

i'm so smart, I will take a guess at your age. Let's say you were 20 when you attended the first grand final win in 1967, we are now in 2012.. so that means you would be 65 years old

Man you are a dope. I have highlighted and will respond , so funny

1) my Best insults ? why would you think that , when i am just doing a quick internet response to a clear dope.
2) Self Esteem , why would i care about reducing that . You already made it clear you do not have any.
3) You consider yourself SMART because you can take a guess at my age with your dopey logic. Listen , i could have been 7 years old and attended the 1967 with my parents and i could have been 50 years old and taken my grand child. you really are a sorry arse.

Now it is funny to think what you will be doing when you are 65 . You already have it planned out . When you 65 ,you will bake cakes. is that your bedtime mantra ha ha ha

Galeforce

Bench
what physically pains me is the attitude of "OMFG WE WON A GAME, WE WILL BE PREMIERS!"

imagine if souffs were in Melbournes position, BunniesMan would be uncontrollable

Who has said that today in this thread other than you ?

As for competitions , the intent of all participants is to WIN. So i do consider any team that mathematically can make it to finals , can win the premiership. That is the thrill of sport and what keeps supporters of most teams attending games , HOPE.

BranVan3000

Coach

Where did anyone say that?

The only one ever saying anything close to that is Bunniesman. Doesn't stop you guys getting in well before he ever says anything anyway

BunniesMan

Immortal
Did even I say we'd be premiers? Let alone other Souths fans.

One win does not make premiers...unless it's in the grand final.

I'm just glad we are 4-4 and in the 8.

the dude

Juniors
omgggzzzaz we're gonna win the premiership.. yeahhhh #21 we got this!!!!!!!!

Just telling everyone what they want to hear.. Half of the losers in this thread support teams who lost this week, worry about that instead FOOLS