What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R8 | Sat | Rabbitohs 20-16 Cowboys | ANZ

Round 8 result: Rabbitohs v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beave

Coach
Yep let's ignore the fact that we have the wood over them in recent history and that those Townsville bumpkins go weak at the knees coming to the big smoke, get distracted by all the attractive women here that they don't see back home and consistently lose in Sydney.

bunk-the-wire.gif

BDR

First Grade
Glen Hall has dropped out of the side due to a foot strain and tonsillitis. Scott Bolton replaces him on the bench.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Well done Bunniesman. You've successfully trolled this entire forum for 18 months.
It's not trolling if you speak the truth.
Glen Hall has dropped out of the side due to a foot strain and tonsillitis. Scott Bolton replaces him on the bench.
Oh dear.

Reminds me of my favourite Queen song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNQRfBAzSzo

For those too scared of the link expecting a rick roll:

Are you ready,
Are you ready for this
Are you hanging on the edge of your seat
Out of the doorway the bullets rip
To the sound of the beat

Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Hey, I'm gonna get you too
That will be playing in my head as we're dropping the Cowgirls all over ANZ. They're coming into our Fortress, the mighty Rabbitoh Fortress. They will NOT leave with the 2 points.

Last edited:

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Bunniesliar is just disappointed that these cowboys won't take him to brokeback mountain.

I'm actually picking the rabbletohs - 26-18. :sto:

blaza88z

Coach
It's not trolling if you speak the truth.

Oh dear.

Reminds me of my favourite Queen song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNQRfBAzSzo

For those too scared of the link expecting a rick roll:

That will be playing in my head as we're dropping the Cowgirls all over ANZ. They're coming into our Fortress, the mighty Rabbitoh Fortress. They will NOT leave with the 2 points.

That's really touching stuff, now wake up to reality.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Good man AG. Almost worthy of coming off my ignore list just for that.

And BDR, in that post I said I was ALMOST shaking in anger. I wasn't actually shaking. It takes a lot more than that for me to lose my cool.

Last edited:

Ianc

Juniors
Good man AG. Almost worthy of coming off my ignore list just for that.

And BDR, in that post I said I was ALMOST shaking in anger. I wasn't actually shaking. It takes a lot more than that for me to lose my cool.

You may be proving right by the rabbits winning this weekend, but deadset you are a drop kick of epic proportions.

BunniesMan

Immortal
You may be proving right by the rabbits winning this weekend, but deadset you are a drop kick of epic proportions.
We're due. We're 3-4. The break came at the perfect time. Merritt is back to replace our worst player (Corrigan). This is just about the time GI raises another gear on the eve of Origin season. We're playing a team that doesn't like Sydney.

It's our week.

FWIW I picked us to lose against Melbourne and NZ.

I know my team, it's our week.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I'm 4 for 4 so far this round. Since the start of last round I'm 11/12. I'm picking Souths. Nuff said.

BunniesMan

Immortal
So you've taken all the favourites? Please, give us your cheeky tips.
Only tip I got wrong since start of last round was Tits beating Manly. Last round was fairly easy but this round involved even games with 7th versing 8th on Wednesday and picking the lower ranked away team to win tonight against the Dogs.

I'll give you the hot tips for the rest of the round. I'm on Souths, Sharks (in Canberra), Wests and Penrith.

I make the brave tips (like Manly, Cronulla this week) when necessary.

BunniesMan

Immortal
The tipping in that game thread was 15-12 in favour of Manly. Hardly a slam dunk. Manly was a brave pick.

Charlie124

First Grade
There was a LOT of so called "brave" picks in my comp then, more than half the comp is 4/4 this week so far. Must have been tough to pick the defending premiers in a game they're favourites to win.

You go girl!

Grapple

Bench
I hope big Tariq and Taumalolo run all over Souths. Forget about the Sydney thing, Cows are a different team now.

Cows by 14.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Any word on Matt scott

I think the cows pack is way too strong for an under strength bunnies one

Cowboys by 12

Latest posts