What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R8 | Sun | Eels 30-31 Tigers | Parramatta

Round 8 result: Eels v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Y2Eel

First Grade
Na Tigers can still pull it together.

The Eels are just a terrible side with way too much cash invested in garbage like Poore and over the hill guys like Hindy

You have molten at fullback :sarcasm:

Farah played shit and is still probably going to get picked for NSW you guys have nothing like the eels don't act deluded.

Clifferd

Coach
It's called being SOFT!

Nah we're good. Prior to those 30 points scored we had no points scored against us for 150 minutes.

Every Tigers supporter would know about them getting complacent with a big lead coming into the last 10-15 minutes but maybe not to that extent.

Easily an attitude problem

gronkathon

First Grade
You have molten at fullback :sarcasm:

Farah played shit and is still probably going to get picked for NSW you guys have nothing like the eels don't act deluded.

Whatever helps you sleep.

I guess it makes it so you can blame the reffs, hope for a few more minutes and convince yourself Parra are a decent side

Nice fightback from us, where was it for 70 mins? Ryan goes alright.

Tigers won't make the finals - they are soft, milk penalties worse than Isaac Luke

Y2Eel

First Grade
Whatever helps you sleep.

I guess it makes it so you can blame the reffs, hope for a few more minutes and convince yourself Parra are a decent side

Decent like west tigers? :lol::lol:

The sharks they are a decent side your mob no :lol:

Cliffhanger

Coach
Tigers' fans are delusional. There is no excuse for leaking 30 points in 12 minutes against the best attacking sides, they did it against f**king Parramatta.

Stop denying the realities and prepare yourselves for a long season losers.

gronkathon

First Grade
We wont know where we sit until about mid season.

The past two seasons we have made the finals on the back of bludger games and scraping wins when we should have had victories.

Alot will depend on the timetable for Ellis' return

Clifferd

Coach
Tigers' fans are delusional. There is no excuse for leaking 30 points in 12 minutes against the best attacking sides, they did it against f**king Parramatta.

Stop denying the realities and prepare yourselves for a long season losers.

Just supporting my team loser. You'd probably do the same...

As a supporter I'm not giving up until round 26 is over and we are not in the 8, at the end of the day I'd rather take the 2 points any way we possibly can.

I've seen them over the years bounce back from terribly crap form and I'm not doubting they can't do it this year either

Cliffhanger

Coach
My team have no chance this year, hell even when we were four from six, I didn't kid myself. There's a difference between saying your team is looking good when they're playing shit and supporting your team.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Eels fans who thought they had a hope in hell of performing well this season are an example of the former.

Grapple

Bench
Those 30 points by Parra says more about The Tigers than it does about The Eels. They just don't have the mentality of playing from in front like Melbourne or Brisbane.

Evenflow

Bench
Disgraceful that we let that worthless rabble get within a point.

Given you've only won 3 games yourself with 2 of those coming against 2 of the bottom 3 sides is a bit rich to say the least. Yeah you beat the Sharks but that was in round 1 when any old results get thrown up. At least we all knew the Eels were shit at the start of the season and had literally no chance of winning the comp so nothing more was expected of them, unlike your mob who were very much premiership favorites.

Of course there's a long long way to go and i'm sure the Tigers will turn it around (to what extent remains to be seen) but to call them worthless rabble when your own team isn't playing much more above that level is right now is a bit silly.

Niether team will make the finals...........and anyone who believes it, they are deluded. We know we are competiting for the spoon, the Tigers are just as bad.

thommo4pm

Coach
Wow......can't believe what I watched in that last 15 minutes.

At least it stopped the stupid Ch 9 commentators trying to work out how many minutes the Tigers had gone without letting a point in.

It was an awful game of footy until Parra decided to start to play.