What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R8 | Wed (ANZAC Day) | Dragons 28-24 Roosters | Allianz

Round 8 result: Dragons v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Not just either club IMO, fans of any club.

Very special occasion.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Absolutely massive occasion, Anzac Day and Benny Hornby breaking the club appearances record. Hopefully we can sneak home by 8

Saints fan

Juniors
Yes, they have a badge commemerating ANZAC Day under the "Reebok' logo. Much tidier and way better than the Roosters' jumpers.

innsaneink

Referee
I was referring to the incorrect spelling in the embroidery

scaled.php

skeepe

Immortal
Stanley and De Belin out, Rein and Miller in with Prior to start in the centres and Fien back to the bench.

Why do the Dragons keep playing second rowers in the centres?

Danish

Referee
Can someone explain to me how Ben Hornby is breaking a st George record when he doesn't play for them?

Last I checked the record books don't count Menzies time with the northern eagles as being the same team as manly

Bench
Stanley and De Belin out, Rein and Miller in with Prior to start in the centres and Fien back to the bench.

Why do the Dragons keep playing second rowers in the centres?
Got to agree mate,a really dumb ploy,is Stanley injured?,if so surely there is some other centre who could play.

skeepe

Immortal
I remember going to an ANZAC Day game years back, 2004 I think? Chooks won 11-8 and the Dragons had a try from a scrum disallowed. Always a great day, would love to go to another one some time.