What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R8 | Wed (ANZAC Day) | Dragons 28-24 Roosters | Allianz

Round 8 result: Dragons v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Bloody Rein... Dragons said he was injured so I traded him out of my Supercoach team. Bastard.

Raider_69

Post Whore
why on earth doesnt this get shown on FTA

i dont have Fox, cant get it in my apartment... what am i to watch today? AFL is the only sport
guess what im watching...

blaza88z

Coach
refs can't make judgement decisions, it's been proven time and time again

if they aren't told exactly how to officiate a game then they're in trouble, remember years ago with the obstruction rule?

skeepe

Immortal
How does dropping the ball instantly count as using your advantage?

They considered the pass as taking advantage. I think if you're going to say that, then the guy receiving the pass has to take it cleanly before you say advantage over.

What really gets me is you have that call today, yet in the Test on Friday, Thurston kicks the ball forward more than 10 metres and then fumbles the regather, and the ref said he hadn't taken his advantage.

BDR

First Grade
Pretty scrappy stuff but nice atmosphere going. I loved the St George jersey banner/tifo, rugby league needs more of that stuff.

skeepe

Immortal
refs can't make judgement decisions, it's been proven time and time again

if they aren't told exactly how to officiate a game then they're in trouble, remember years ago with the obstruction rule?

They are told. They're told that passing or kicking the ball is considered taking your advantage. Going by what they're told, the right call was made.

I think a little common sense would have been good on this occasion.