What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R9 | Mon | Rabbitohs 34-28 Sharks | ANZ

Round 9 result: Rabbitohs v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wibble

Bench
And about Sutton, ffs shut up whoever suggested him for Origin. He's been consistently solid, hasn't overplayed with the ball but also hasn't taken stretches of the game off like he used. Happy with how he's played since we started winning. He knows his role and is doing it.

And Reynolds, he's still getting better with each and every game.

People said it was sour grapes when I said he's better than Sandow. First 9 weeks of the comp have done nothing to prove me wrong.

Sutton has been fine this year. I think he has always been a threatening ball runner, and with GI playing the second receiver role most the time (as BM says- and GI is going superbly in that role) he doesn't need to be a creative player (which is good, because he isn't).

Reynolds has been good for a kid in his first year controlling a team.

But it all really comes down to the long overdue move of GI to fullback, to get better brilliant kick returns and more importantly, brilliant wide receiver plays. Much like Robson for us with Carney doing the "Flair", if the spine are all competent with one star in there, that is usually fine.

BranVan3000

Coach
Flanagan's argument after the game; " if Souths didn't have their fullback, we win that game"

Well gee wizz! Imagine he got to face a team with no players! He'd of done great then!

the dude

Juniors
To those bagging Sutton. You're only doing it because he has the 6 on his back.

He's basically playing like a 2nd rower who is used as a kicking option. Sutton is playing a simple game and filling an important role.

11 runs for 83 metres and 19 tackles isn't bad. 6 missed tackles is a concern

Penance

Juniors
Ahhh nothing beats a win.. Nothing beats reading through these pages and observing the bias and hatred.. Gotta love it.

African Monkey

First Grade
To those bagging Sutton. You're only doing it because he has the 6 on his back.

He's basically playing like a 2nd rower who is used as a kicking option. Sutton is playing a simple game and filling an important role.

11 runs for 83 metres and 19 tackles isn't bad. 6 missed tackles is a concern
His defence early on especially was very lazy.

Valheru

Coach
The one thing I got out off this game is the re-inforcement of my opinion that Isaac Luke sit h biggest dog in the game. He has little man syndrome and I wish De Gois had put one on his chin.

Nemesis

Bench
The one thing I got out off this game is the re-inforcement of my opinion that Isaac Luke sit h biggest dog in the game. He has little man syndrome and I wish De Gois had put one on his chin.
lol... Isaac Luke is an international hooker who ranks second only to Cam Smith in the NRL. De Goose isn't good enough to tie Isaac's boot laces.

BranVan3000

Coach

1) De Goose was in the wrong pushing Pettybourne trying to play the ball
2) Luke would drop De Goose like a bag of shit

S.S.T.I.D

Bench

Funny that. I got that without Carney the Sharks would be worse off than Parramatta and that the entire team are a bunch of gutless, diving, merkins. I also learnt that Ceccin is obviously a huge Sharks fan.

shaggs

Coach
1) De Goose was in the wrong pushing Pettybourne trying to play the ball
2) Luke would drop De Goose like a bag of shit

2) Luke wouldn't drop him. His wife could of. She can throw em. Luke couldn't knock the skin off a rice pudding.

BranVan3000

Coach
2) Luke wouldn't drop him. His wife could of. She can throw em. Luke couldn't knock the skin off a rice pudding.

Yeah despite the fact that Luke is one of the strongest players in the competition pound for pound, grew up in an area of NZ where he had fights daily and partakes in boxing during his off season

I'm sure a soft c**k like Degoose would show him what's what though

runatme

Bench
Yeah despite the fact that Luke is one of the strongest players in the competition pound for pound, grew up in an area of NZ where he had fights daily and partakes in boxing during his off season

I'm sure a soft c**k like Degoose would show him what's what though

thanks for the bio of luke

Latest posts