What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R9 | Mon | Rabbitohs 34-28 Sharks | ANZ

Round 9 result: Rabbitohs v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rod

Bench
Don't Souths have the bye next week? I'd be surprised if they rushed Burgess back just before that, would be pretty silly.

Galeforce

Bench
Sharks have played well this year , however i do not think they can play better. Souths are building momentum , time for a good hit out before Souths bye and origin games . Souths to win well.

blacklock

Juniors
souths handling is their weakness. given today may offer wet weather football, the controlled play of the sharks may get the better of them.

also carneys kicking game is on fire...it could play a major part today. so long as the sharks dont commit unforced errors/penalties i see them having a more solid game. souths need things to bounce their way to get over...their plays alone seem to come and go.

BranVan3000

Coach
Don't Souths have the bye next week? I'd be surprised if they rushed Burgess back just before that, would be pretty silly.
He would have to prove his fitness if he comes back. I think he'd get half game too

BranVan3000

Coach
souths handling is their weakness. given today may offer wet weather football, the controlled play of the sharks may get the better of them.

also carneys kicking game is on fire...it could play a major part today. so long as the sharks dont commit unforced errors/penalties i see them having a more solid game. souths need things to bounce their way to get over...their plays alone seem to come and go.

lol where did you come up with that garbage? Souths have the least errors in the entire competition at the moment

gronkathon

First Grade
Tipped the Sharks. It will give me three weekends in a row of perfect rounds if they managed to get it done.

So hard to pick it though.

It would provide epic lol's if Sharks win as the Bunnies will remain below my woefull Wests Tigers on the ladder

blaza88z

Coach
Sharks for me, Souths have this habit (and it's been happening all season).. they get in front and they just stop

Happened vs the roosters, happened vs brisbane and it happened last week

Cronulla look like they're just enjoying their footy and don't have a worry in the world

BranVan3000

Coach
guess youll be able to tell me after the game "i told you so" ;) time will tell.
No, I'm just saying Souths have plenty of weaknesses like not playing the whole 80, not getting to kicks, not passing quick enough. But handling isn't one of them

Though Burgess has some issues there as an individual so I may get proven wrong if he plays

BunniesMan

Immortal
Burgess has been posting half naked pics of Nathan Peats on twitter recently.

Hopefully that's his way of getting ready for a game.

cb4

First Grade
Burgess has been posting half naked pics of Nathan Peats on twitter recently.

Hopefully that's his way of getting ready for a game.

His way for getting ready for a game is to announce to the world via social media that he has homosexual tendancies?

Fair enough.

broncos2010

Juniors
Souths have gone from like 1.90 to 1.66 today.

Its either someone at sharks is not playing or sam burgess is the nearly 30 cents market drift :sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:

The Gambler

Juniors
Rumours that Gallen is out.

Strained his quad at training on Friday and didn't finish the session. Although I am hearing it was only a precaution and he is going to play tonight.