What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R9 | Sat | Panthers 10-44 Storm | Centrebet

Round 9 result: Panthers v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

goosie

Juniors
Arana to have a blinder of a game for penrith and win man of the match on debut :) .
Penrith by 6

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
This could be very ugly, might even change my SC captain this week to Smith, 10 conversions x 2 plus 8 try assists

goosie

Juniors
Love your optimism Goosie. I wish this great club had more supporters like you.
Panthers by 1

win or lose i can't help but to keep supporting and watching or listen to every penrith game they play. Even though they stress me the f**k out most of the time during games lol. The tide will eventually turn hopefully sooner rather than later :).

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Storm to beat the knights record of most points in the first half. Penrith not to come out of the sheds for the second

Earl

Coach
Melbourne to be up by 30 at 3/4 time.

Penrith to come out in Mighty Ducks uniforms for the last quarter. then lose by 60

Noa

First Grade
secretariat_belmont.jpg

pantherz9103

First Grade
It would take a miracle for Penrith to win, whatever the margin it's another home defeat coming up. What's that 7 or 8 in a row?

franklin2323

Immortal
I can see a slow start from the Storm. They played friday night then bye. Then Wed. So have had plenty of rest. That could lead to slow start. Add to that Tighe & Simmons getting dropped. A huge gus' rev up. I can see it being closer then most people think.

Pugzley

If the ref is cracking down on the wrestling, slowing the play the ball and 10 metre rule, then Penrith may have a shot.

typicalfan

Coach
I can see a slow start from the Storm. They played friday night then bye. Then Wed. So have had plenty of rest. That could lead to slow start. Add to that Tighe & Simmons getting dropped. A huge gus' rev up. I can see it being closer then most people think.
Oh I agree, I can see the Panthers if they play to their potential getting within 30. That is a lot closer than most people think,

goosie

Juniors
i have a funny feeling we will see a different penrith side tommorrow night.
Gee i hope so haha.