What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R9 | Sat | Panthers 10-44 Storm | Centrebet

Round 9 result: Panthers v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danish

Referee
Penrith getting raped by the refs. What that penalty was for I have no idea, and that try was a clear double movement. Even their first try was dodgy.

This is the same video ref that ruled a fair try for the storm against us that was a text book obstruction. Thinking a bit of a pattern is emerging.

blaza88z

Coach
everyone's obviously watching the other game, I thought this would be more a better game to watch

BDR

First Grade
everyone's obviously watching the other game, I thought this would be more a better game to watch

I agree it was always going to be a tryfest one way or another with a chance of a huge boilover.

It's definitely not disappointing so far.

BDR

First Grade
Should have always put that kick out, that try's f**ked em. Storm will run away with it in the 2nd now.

Danish

Referee
Yep that's pretty much game over unfortunately.

Storm's first 2 tries were doggy as and if scored by Penrith probably would not have been given IMO.

Feel for the panthers as they've really turned up and don't deserve to be down by this much at half time.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Yep that's pretty much game over unfortunately.

Storm's first 2 tries were dodgy as and if scored by any other team probably would not have been given IMO.

Feel for the panthers as they've really turned up and don't deserve to be down by this much at half time.

Fixed it for you.