What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | Rivalry (#1) R19 | Sat | Knights 32-6 Sea Eagles | Hunter

Round 19 result: Knights v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mongoose

Coach
Manly have been off loading at will but just look flat footed. They need to try something different.

ceagle

Bench
Manly need to stop the sideways shit and hit it up through the middle, Manly have a better forward pack but they aren't respecting the Knights as they are trying to score off every play. Maybe its because half the team have the flu, i dont know.

Last edited:

voltron

Juniors
please, you guys have had so many opportunities
its ridiculous
you have had the chances to put the refs out of the game but havent taken it

Alan Johnson

Juniors
Strange game this. Knights defence has been epic on their line, even if it's been suspect elsewhere on the field.

Trentosaurus

Juniors
Refs haven't made any of Manly's geniused fifth tackle options close to the line. Bulldogs will rip them apart next weekend.

Apey

Staff member
I lol'd at the Lyon call at the ground. Didn't look like he ever went out.

Whatever, thoroughly outplayed. I can't believe we won :lol:

Grapple

Bench
I lol'd at the Lyon call at the ground. Didn't look like he ever went out.

Whatever, thoroughly outplayed. I can't believe we won :lol:

Foot was on the line briefly, it was a good call from the touchie.

lockyno1

Post Whore
originally this was the only 5.30 game, but Storm asked for their game to be moved from 7.30 ( don't know their reason for asking though ? )

I couldn't be certain but I would say the Collingwood-Carlton AFL game was the reason, don't quote me on that though.

Manly won't play like this against us on Friday that's for sure, if memory serves me correct they played poorly against the Titans the week before they played us. The following week against us, they came away with one of their best grind wins for the season.

Refs haven't made any of Manly's geniused fifth tackle options close to the line. Bulldogs will rip them apart next weekend.

Halatau and Kasiano won't be playing it seems. Its going to be a tough match, we have played well in patches for our past few games but not for the full 80.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Halatau and Kasiano won't be playing it seems. Its going to be a tough match, we have played well in patches for our past few games but not for the full 80.

Well Kasiano should thank his lucky stars as he should have been sent off, falling or not he took Moi Moi out of the game

natheel

Coach
Kasiano will get a week. Well he Gould moi moi was slipping but his arm was swinging and moi moi was out for the game and is expected to be out against storm too. So it must have been bad for that to happen.

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
Some of the refs calls were a little frustrating, but the Knights we red hot and the eagles were woeful.
Take nothing away from the Knights though they were bloody good!

Latest posts