What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | Rivalry (#1) R19 | Sun | Raiders 26-38 Titans | Canberra

Round 19 result: Raiders v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Titans clocked off at the 70 min mark.

I agree scoring so easily and so early was the worst thing that could happen.

Their attitude stunk , like it has done a fair few times already this year.

No wonder they were booed at halftime

bileduct

Coach
Yeah, first game in about ten years I left before the full time siren. Left with about 15 on the clock and heard the first of four tries whilst walking through the car park.

That forward pass call against Williams was ridiculous. I was directly in line with that in Bay 26 and in no way was that forward. Then again, we lost because we were shit, not because of the referees. Fensom put us on the back foot a few times in the first half, well in our own half, and we never recovered. Simple as that.

One whinge I will have about referees, however, is that I am tired of the pocket referee coaching the attacking team instead of having penalties called against them. So many times you hear the pocket referee tell whoever played the ball to not walk off the mark, or to not milk penalties by intentionally locking in defending players limbs. The latter happens alllllll the f**kin' time now. They tell them dozens upon dozens of times every game and nothing ever happens. Start penalising the merkins!

Pete Cash

Post Whore
We have a mentally weak football team. If something goes wrong they pack it in. F*cking disgraceful.

Remember that game against the cowboys last year where Dugan was playing brilliant and we raced out to a lead and then he gets injured and then campo gets injured and the side just collapses in a heap. How has this issue not been addressed.

skeepe

Immortal
Remember that game against the cowboys last year where Dugan was playing brilliant and we raced out to a lead and then he gets injured and then campo gets injured and the side just collapses in a heap. How has this issue not been addressed.

Because the person responsible has not been held accountable. Nor will he be.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Walt the couple times Smith has missed games for Melbourne they have been smashed.

GF - Manly 40 -0. That was due to one injury. C. Smith.

If your point is that they are a one-man team then I agree.

Just saying that we are also a lot better with our best players on deck and our injury list is worse.

Latest posts