What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | Rivalry (#2) R20 | Mon | Cowboys 29-16 Tigers | Dairy Farmers

Round 20 result: Cowboys v Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
A few more:

Can't believe that high shot on Blair wasn't a send-off.

The Tigers are an absolute disgrace, cheating merkins.

lol@benji

Disgusting late shot on Bowen there, no penalty

Hahahaha yep quality, although the first one will be 'that high shot FROM Blair'

When the tigers get a try from the video ref 'why do we even have video refs when they never get it right'

If the cowboys win 'suck it tigers you cheating merkins, not even Cechin could get you home'

He hates the tigers as it is, and now that the raiders have a sniff of the tigers 8th spot it will be an all out war on them tonight

Hutty1986

Immortal
Hahahaha yep quality, although the first one will be 'that high shot FROM Blair'

When the tigers get a try from the video ref 'why do we even have video refs when they never get it right'

If the cowboys win 'suck it tigers you cheating merkins, not even Cechin could get you home'

He hates the tigers as it is, and now that the raiders have a sniff of the tigers 8th spot it will be an all out war on them tonight

Haha yeah lazy typing on my behalf there. It is going to be huuuuge!

BDR

First Grade
I'm sure the Tigers fans are devastated that Moltzen is out :sarcasm:

macnaz

Staff member
A reserve grade hooker on the bench... Well done yet again Tim Sheenius.. WHY THE f**k ISNT HUMBLE THERE INSTEAD!!!!!! f**k U SHEENS U MERKIN.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Didn't he miss it then ground it with his torso??

I could be mistaken but thought that's what I saw

BDR

First Grade
I know we've had 2 already but bloody hell blow the whistle in the ruck. They're getting away with murder.

Latest posts