What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | Rivalry (#2) R20 | Sat | Warriors 19-24 Knights | Mt Smart

Round 20 result: Warriors v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
Uate in. It only took the Knights 30 minutes to figure out the biggest mismatch on the field.

Meth

Staff member
Notice the momentum drop. I really wish we'd start with Lillyman and bring Packer on.

DOGSvsEELS

Juniors
slaimankel should have stopped that try or at least made decent contact, don't the warriors have any other decent players to replace manu?

Grapple

Bench
There's the complementary "Lewis Brown is from Christchurch" call we hear every other game...

Meth

Staff member
slaimankel should have stopped that try or at least made decent contact, don't the warriors have any other decent players to replace manu?

No. Manu is the only good winger in the club since we shed Inu.

shane1970

Juniors
Notice the momentum drop. I really wish we'd start with Lillyman and bring Packer on.
Momentum drop :D - its an equalisation of possesion ! or did you want 70 % for the whole half - or even better the whole game along with the penalties ! momentum changed because we finally got some possession

Meth

Staff member
Momentum drop :D - its an equalisation of possesion ! or did you want 70 % for the whole half - or even better the whole game along with the penalties ! momentum changed because we finally got some possession

Happens every week champ. Massive difference between when we have Matulino and Packer on the field to when we have Lillyman and Lousi.

typicalfan

Coach
First half field goal curse...in reality I don't think the Knights are good enough to capitalise but they have just scored.