What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | Rivalry (#2) R20 | Sun | Panthers 28-16 Roosters | Centrebet

Round 20 results: Panthers v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Watching this game on FTA. The worst 25 minutes of rugby league since 1966 EVER!

Sack the Prancers and Rooters....bring on Berala JFRC and Newport Sharks.

FMD these two teams are first grade fakes.

skeepe

Immortal
So, just looked it up. A grade 1 intentional high tackle charge carries a base penalty of 550 points, an extra 100 points for each higher grade. Looks like Travis Burns is done for the season.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Watching this game on FTA. The worst 25 minutes of rugby league since 1966 EVER!

Sack the Prancers and Rooters....bring on Berala JFRC and Newport Sharks.

FMD these two teams are first grade fakes.
Yeah, let's kick out two teams which have won premierships in the last 10 seasons, because they're having a bad year. f**k off muppet!

wittyfan

Referee
Another player gets sent off when they game is all but over.

PISS WEAK again from the refs after last night's debacle.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Sorry, I'm in Queersland......the land of the slow people who just getting used to electricity, running water and sliced bread. And balding tossers like Lewis and Lockyer.

And QLD sooks whinging about NSW whingers whinging about whinging over something called State of Origin.

skeepe

Immortal
Another player gets sent off when they game is all but over.

PISS WEAK again from the refs after last night's debacle.

I don't really get your point. How is sending a player off piss weak? It's not like they could have sent him off earlier for it....

typicalfan

Coach
Sorry, I'm in Queersland......the land of the slow people who just getting used to electricity, running water and sliced bread. And balding tossers like Lewis and Lockyer.

And QLD sooks whinging about NSW whingers whinging about whinging over something called State of Origin.
Worst game you have seen? And you are a QLDer? Were you busy on Friday or what. Titans and Broncos game has this one covered in the ordinary stakes.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Worst game you have seen? And you are a QLDer? Were you busy on Friday or what. Titans and Broncos game has this one covered in the ordinary stakes.

I'm a Blues fan through and through living in Campbell Newman's state of confusion.

Friday's game was a shocker....Broncos aka Geldings are frauds.

And I worked from 2 pm Friday till 6 am Saturday but still watched the game.

mxlegend99

Referee
To be fair, Grant is a mammoth of a man and most people would shit themselves... ha ha.
This is true... although Grant was about the same size difference to Anasta as he was to Coote. Which just goes to show how soft he is... picking on someone a fraction of his size and cowering to someone who is a bit bigger.

Travis Burns does a lot of stupid sh*t on the footy field and can be guilty of dirty shots. But atleast he tends to pick on blokes bigger then him. I swear to god he must think he's a 7ft tall, 130kg hulk the way he plays. Although his tackle will probably see him miss the rest of the season... but it wasn't too different from the one Greg Inglis did on Dean Young. So I hope if Burns gets weeks that Inglis gets atleast 4.

Bench
This is true... although Grant was about the same size difference to Anasta as he was to Coote. Which just goes to show how soft he is... picking on someone a fraction of his size and cowering to someone who is a bit bigger.

Travis Burns does a lot of stupid sh*t on the footy field and can be guilty of dirty shots. But atleast he tends to pick on blokes bigger then him. I swear to god he must think he's a 7ft tall, 130kg hulk the way he plays. Although his tackle will probably see him miss the rest of the season... but it wasn't too different from the one Greg Inglis did on Dean Young. So I hope if Burns gets weeks that Inglis gets atleast 4.
I was at the game,and I agree,he should get the same as Inglis,but I bet he dgets more than Inglis.

skeepe

Immortal

How is a shoulder charge gone wrong the same as a deliberate high tackle?

Burns was sent off for a deliberate high tackle according to the referee... a grade 1 charge has a base penalty of 550 points. Add in the charge for the chicken wing, and his year is done.

chrisD

Coach
Whoever made the calls on those forward passes should be dropped. Fantastic play should not be penalised, and when it is the penalty for the officials at fault should be harsh. Far too many of these perfectly fine good long balls are being called wrongly forward.

skeepe

Immortal
Whoever made the calls on those forward passes should be dropped. Fantastic play should not be penalised, and when it is the penalty for the officials at fault should be harsh. Far too many of these perfectly fine good long balls are being called wrongly forward.

Agree on that. Happened in both games yesterday, cost the Raiders a perfectly good try.