What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | U20 Origin | Sat | NSW 18-14 QLD | Centrebet

Toyota U20 Origin result: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

natheel

Coach
Well there are some players for nsw who I think are going to be solid first graders Evans is a beast

No, they aren't a one man team. It feels a lot like the Fittler-era Roosters. Not a one man team by any means, they just play that much better when he is on the field. Noticeably different when he comes off the field for a break. I haven't seen any other players in our 20's cause that much of a change when they come off.

I don't think its Evans hate btw.... :D

I usually put it down to the 20's being a very inconsistent league but it has merit he's a huge factor for our success.

To me Evans is an obvious standout like Cordner was. He's our only one IMO Moga I'm not sold on but we'll see.

Watching Miller is annoying he should still be with us :x

Spanner in the works

First Grade
I usually put it down to the 20's being a very inconsistent league but it has merit he's a huge factor for our success.

To me Evans is an obvious standout like Cordner was. He's our only one IMO Moga I'm not sold on but we'll see.

Watching Miller is annoying he should still be with us :x

Instead we have Anasta.... :roll:

Latest posts