What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | VB Test | Fri | NZ 12-20 AUS | Eden Park

VB Test result: NZL v AUS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spud

Juniors
Tamou is as Aussie as Russell Crowe, Crowded House and Pavlova. Don't know what you are talking about Juju

Ladmate

Bench
Hopefully Johnson and Marshall partner in the halves. They will be an exciting combination, just put an experienced head in the 9 jumper.

Patorick

Staff member
Tamou is as Aussie as Russell Crowe, Crowded House and Pavlova. Don't know what you are talking about Juju
What do Gerard Beale, Nathan Fien, Josh Hoffman, Sam McKendry, Jason Nightingale and Frank Pritchard have in common?

Juju

Juniors
What do Gerard Beale, Nathan Fien, Josh Hoffman, Sam McKendry, Jason Nightingale and Frank Pritchard have in common?
I'm not making a judgement on the Australian selectors - rather Tamou himself.
Born in Palmerston North, NZ Maori rep (and proud maori), saying mere weeks ago he wanted to pull on the black jersey.
Now being swayed by the NSW jersey and having to face the haka.
What a sell out and he bet he will be having very mixed feelings right now...

Hutty1986

Immortal
Australia by 14. Boyd extremely lucky to be there. I'm sure Tamou could care less about the same deadsh*ts who acted so disgracefully against quade cooper

Benji Marshall and Shaun Johnson. There's an attacking highlights reel right there.

Seeing as there is no actual line-up, heres my stab.

Josh Hoffman
Jason Nightingale
Gerard Beale
Shaun Kenny-Dowall
Manu Vatuvei
Benji Marshall (c)
Shaun Johnson
Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
Isaac Luke
Ben Matulino
Alex Glenn
Simon Mannering
Jeremy Smith

Nathan Fien
Jesse Bromwich
Frank Pritchard
Jason Taumalolo
Adam Blair (reserve)
Sam McKendry (reserve)

Shorty

Staff member
Yeah Kiwis will sure show Tamou....giving him the frowning of a life time and losing by 20 points.