What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | WiL R16 | Sun | Bulldogs 20-4 Storm | VAS, Mackay

Round 16 result: Bulldogs v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

0neye

246484.jpg

Disgusting decision. Everyone knows its not a try, but that's the corner they've put themselves in.

Yup, I'm a dogs supporter and I don't think that was a try... The refs have really f**ked themselves with that one.

Will take the try though.

Coleworld

Juniors
That really is a pathetic decision, Sean "MrBean"Hampstead again. Why cant these video ref's use common sense? The motion of Anthony Quinn attempting to tackle, knocks the ball loose. The onus should be the attacking player to hold onto the ball.

There needs to be an overhaul on these rules, it really ruins the contests.

Alan Johnson

Juniors
So what's the deal with Quinn dislodging it? If he's in the in goal it's play-on right - but in the field of play it's a strip?

(In the event Inu was judged to have lost it)

skeepe

Immortal
BS Decision...that was no try.

Everyone knows that. Everyone except Bill Harrigan, and as a result we get these ridiculous calls week in week out. It was clearly a knock on, and I'd wager anyone who knows the game would agree. But the refs have been told they have to interpret it a certain way, and we end up with ridiculous situations like this.

skeepe

Immortal
Barba should have been penalised there. The ref instructed him to play the ball and he refused.

Grapple

Bench
Dogs can't afford to fade in the second like they do, especially against a Melbourne team that usually comes out like maniacs after a Bellamy spray.

Coleworld

Juniors
At least the refs are being consistent with their inconsistency this year.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think the referees boss's of the past few years - Robert Finch and Hollywood Harrigan have over complicated a very simple game. Brush interpretation and just follow the rules. All this interpretation bullshit has given teams to many bullshit tries.

Get back to basics and have the ref's marking their ten metres and let the game flow. Overcoached with tipsheets? FFS and i'm not even a Melbourne Storm supporter and it shits me when i want to enjoy the top of the table contest.

skeepe

Immortal
The Dogs are looking really good so far. Should only be 6-0, but their lead is deserved and, the circumstances of the second try notwithstanding, probably have been 10-12 points better.

Should be a good second half.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Inu one was certainly a try, if not for Krisnan, certainly for Halatau a second later. Quinn clearly moved to push the ball out and succeeded.

Inu one was certainly a try, if not for Krisnan, certainly for Halatau a second later. Quinn clearly moved to push the ball out and succeeded.

But where is the accountability for ball security? If that try had been scored against us I would be pissed off.

munge

Juniors
bellamy has failed again to get melbourne up for this game. canterbury look a much better side. canterbury look incredible really smooth and slick i am going to predict it now that they will be a top 6 side or so and think they can really contest the comp

Latest posts