What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | 1st PF | Fri | Rabbitohs 20-30 Sea Eagles | ANZ

Grand Finalist #1: Rabbitohs or Sea Eagles?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Terry-Randal

Juniors
Just back from the game Well done Manly Souths were the better team all year but they choked as i thought would happen. Maybe next year for the Rabbits they will learn from this. Looking forward to the knights giving it to the other chokers the roosters.

OneEyedEagle

Juniors
Let me be the first to say "congratulations Souths on making the 2013 Grand Final"

HAHAHA good one moron!
What a laugh to read all the supporters of the loser teams (parra, dragons, cowboys, rabbitohs et al) writing the SeaEagles off and then they pull out one of the best performances ever!

Maybe Souths should get two weeks off next year.......HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Ulysseus

Bench
Says a lot about your sad life if a couple of posters on the interwebs can control your emotions lol.

Newsflash, chip stealer... It's OUR HOUSE this time, so no chips for you.

Screw Moanly Whine-at-ya!!!

singe_riant_cartes_postales-ra5c02e9b4d1144019ac08bf783d7c244_vgbaq_8byvr_512.jpg

GongPanther

Referee
Manly v Roosters would be a pure bore fest. I'm all for a repeat of '97, Knights last minute try to beat the Moanly scum.

Think about it.

Newcy win the GF,and they move ahead of Penrith in Grand Final wins.

Ask yourself,do you want that?......do you?

Meth

Staff member
Goodwin was really trying to get on top of Lyon tonight. It had all gone horribly wrong for him by the 47th minute

Lucas-Con

Juniors
Manly deserved that win but the fact that Wolfman's tried was allowed and Burgess' wasn't was bullshit they were both the same type of try and it killed any chance souths had of making a comeback.

Other then sorry Souths you choked your halfback was missing all game.

Spot On

Coach
Outside Inglis,who was playing busted, Souths lack class in their backline. Their six and seven could not organize a chook raffle.So tonight once Manly slowed down the early onslaught,their six and seven took control and it was game set and match.Souths will have to have a re think about their backline in 2014

Totally agree. Their centres and wingers and ordinary. Madge has done an outstanding job with them this year but I think the wraps on the backlkne are unjustified. What happened to big game Greg???

TheFrog

Coach
Manly are gone.
Shut the gate.
It's over.
That's the game I reckon, souffs on fire
This is looking like a cakewalk, how good was that finish by Origin quality Merritt????
Lol
Manly with back to back worst Prelim performances of all time.
Manly are in for a long night.

Anyone would think a 14 point lead with 70 minutes left was a winning lead.

yobbo84

First Grade
I'm hurting this morning, that was brutal to watch. Kudos to Manly. They showed us how to play finals footy last night.

STORM.99/07

Bench
how the f**k was gburgess not a try? too all you f**kwits that think the refs rigged this years comp so we could win it.. shows what the f**k you idiots know.

We couldve won this game if they gave that a try.

f**k you luke patten you miserable f**k. if i ever see your ugly face in the street i will spit on it.

:)

you are so right luke patten is a miserable f..k.the most pathetic excuse for a video ref.

Latest posts